• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Legend of Zelda

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
Well, I may as well make a thread about my current obsession. *Points at avatar and the sig that I was using before the forums broke*

I bought Twilight Princess for the Wii last Saturday. I've just completed Snowpeak Ruins.

It's a really good game, but I can tell already that it's not as good as Ocarina of Time, then again, nothing ever will be.

Extremely overrated series - still has some gems, though, like Wind Waker (my personal favorite) and Majora's Mask.

I've played OoT, some of Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening, both Oracle games (which are love even though most people have never heard of them D:), the Wind Waker, some of Twilight Princess, and I'm about halfway through Phantom Hourglass now.

I really want the Minish Cap, but I can't find it anywhere. I have a ROM, but I don't really like playing with the keyboard. :\

The Legend of Zelda is awesome :) Nothing beats Wind Waker, imo, but that could be because it was the first one I played :P

My dad beat the game. ^^

Does anybody know about the chicken thing in TP? (I assume you do.)

1. Attack the chicken.
2. Repeat Step 1.
3. Repeat Step 2 until the screen fades out.
4. Walk around as a chicken.

At least they aren't killing us. I made the mistake of attacking a Cucco in Oracle of Seasons.

I died. ^^;

With all due respect, TP is great (I love the grasswhistles), but I will never forget when you first see Adult Link in Ocarina of Time for the first time.

With all due respect, TP is great (I love the grasswhistles), but I will never forget when you first see Adult Link in Ocarina of Time for the first time.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. 100% agreed. Except for the part about TP, but I haven't even played it yet.

The Legend of Zelda is awesome :) Nothing beats Wind Waker, imo, but that could be because it was the first one I played :P

I think that was the worst game ever.

I don't see why they were thinking of Wind Waker 2 instead of Twilight Princess for the name.

Wind Waker was amazing. Atmospheric, perfect art direction, addictive gameplay... it's easily my favorite Zelda game.

I loved Wind Waker. I thought it had one of the best gameplay systems in the series. Incidentally it's the only Zelda game I've completed, despite owning Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princes. =_=

what about A Link to the Past? ALttP is my all-time favorite.
The gameplay was great, and the Dark World theme was amazing...

CRAAAAAP.

Now I gotta go set up my SNES, wait for my basement TV to stop turning on and off by itself (yeah it does that we need a new one ><) and play that.

I played Oracle of Ages(but never finished it...don't think I ever will..t-t).

I also have Wind Waker, and I only got as far as the Earth Temple. I'm not too good at this game genre, so I can't get that far.

OoT is the last Zelda game I have. I acquired it like 5 months ago, only...my not-so-great gameplay abilities aren't helping me in playing it. I'm up to Dodongo's Cavern right now, but I keep on dying from the whole lava/beams shooting at Link, so i'm not in a hurry to pick it up anytime soon, despite all the hype about said game.

My favorite game...Wind Waker or Twilight Princess. Wind Waker because it was the first I played/awesome and Twilight Princess because it has Midna/wolf Link/is awsome.

Oh, and the other 3-d games are good too. I liked Majora's mask more that Ocarina though. I had a slight Tranformation obession at the time...

Bought, and beaten every Zelda game on the market.

Yes I am a freak; I love Zelda games to bits. I have the say the best ones are Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess. I know, pretty generic choices, but the Gameboy ones were all meh. I dislike Majora's Mask intensely (fucking time system), Wind Waker was good, probably my next favorite. Four Swords Adventure was just...no.

I also love how it's called "The Legend of ZELDA" when Zelda is never the main character. XD

How can you not like Majora's Mask for the time system? I absolutely love unique games, and the the time system is very unique (as far I know) which is also why I like Super Mario Galaxy so much.

I really want the handheld games, but I can never seem to find any for sale.
I have Phantom Hourglass, but it doesn't have much to do with the whole Zelda storyline. It was still good though.

Oh and
I'm absolutely obsessed with LoZ. To the point of embarrassment. Just ask Zora. XD
good to see I'm not the only one!

Extremely overrated series
lolno

Last edited:
Zelda~~~ I seriously need to get back to Phantom Hourglass, my brother says it's awesome (and for once, I honestly don't see how they can drag Ganon into it 8D). I really want to play Majora's Mask, but I don't have the right system and the Gamecube version only comes in that expensive package with a few other games and is supposedly buggy. D:

Wind Waker > you. Period. <3

Back
Top Bottom