• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Secret of the Seven Treasures

Exo-Raikou

It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over.
Hidden in this world are seven Legendary Treasures...
Cymbals of Earth, Hidden in a Desert of Unending Heat, guarded by the master of Sun...
A Flute of Ice, Hidden on a High, Cold mountain, guarded by the mistress of Cold...
A Drum of Fire, Hidden in a Volcano where the fire is endless, guarded by the entity of Flame...
A Cornet of Grass, Hidden in a Jungle of secrets, guarded by the being of New Species...
A Horn of Rock, Hidden in the deepest of pits, guarded by the master of the Dead...
A Harmonica of Water, Hidden in the deepest water, guarded by the master of Rain...
An finally, a Melodica of the Sky, Hidden at the top of the heavens, guarded by the Sky's Lord...

Unite these Treasures of the world, and you will gain something even greater...

The pokemon of Treasure Town were mystified when a tablet bearing this inscription was given to as a reward for a mission. None of them knew of what these Treasures were, nor where the locations mentioned in the tablet were, or the guardians of these Treasures were. They decided to ignore the inscription, dismissing it as legend.

That is, until they received an anoynomous scroll, describing a near-endless desert where it was said a Grand Treasure was hidden.

This seemed an odd coincidence, considering that the tablet mentioned an eerily similar location.

Uproar began, however, when, one by one, six more scrolls showed up, each of them explaining locations matching the locations described on the tablet. It could only mean one thing: the Seven Treasures did indeed exist.

However, no Exploration Team dashed off in search of them. After all, the areas of the treasures were very hard to pinpoint, and nobody knew what was lurking out there, or what these guardians were capable of.

Then, one week after the last scroll had come, two new scrolls came, this time detaling the exact locations of the desert (In the north) and the Mountain of Ice (In the far south). The scrolls hinted that more would come if the poekmon were to find the first two.

When news of these scrolls arrived, more pokemon began to enter Treasure Town, and some formed Exploration Teams of their own. Some pokemon wanted to find these Treasures and unite them with noble intent, and others desired them for personal gain. None knew what would be waiting for them in these places, but they knew that if they overcame the challenge, a grand reward was in store.

The Race for the Seven Treasures has begun.

Rules
All regular RP rules apply, no godmodding, no power palying,etc.
You have the option of joining an Exploration Team, making one, or going alone.(If you want to join one, you'll have to wait for someone to start one)
I'll decide when the scrolls for the next place arrive. Or, with my permission, your character can discover one.
You may go to find one of the treasures at any time. However, once you've gone on a mission, whether it succeeds or fails, you'll have to wait for my say-so before taking another Seven Treasures mission. (Don't worry you won't have to wait an insanely long amount of time)
Have fun, of course.

Sign-Up Form
Name:
Species:
Appearance: (Anything unique)
Personality:
History:
Exploration Team (if part of):

Well, that's all I have to say, so let's have fun, and don't pull an Eon War by making a profile and then disappaeraring once we start (I'm looking at you, Blazking and Yanmega.)

Members:
Zrantox/Exo-Raikou (Team Eclipse)
Nagasu/Echo (None as of now)
Shang/shadow_lugia (Team Drekon)
Shadowflare/Mewtwo (team Dark Flame)
Verigon/Bakuphoon (Team Drekon)
Kirani/Kriisa Scorcher (Team Dark Flame)
Whisper/Blaziking175 (Team Drekon)
Aria/Darksong (Team Eclipse)
Dart/Cryptica (Team Solstice)
Kali/Kali the Flygon (Team Dark Flame)

Last edited:
Name: Nagasu
Species: Drifloon
Appearance: The cloud on his head is gray, like a rain cloud.
Personality: Curious, but easily frightened. Very carefree.
History: Nagasu always wandered the continent, but after hearing of the treasures, he was curious about what would happen if they were joined, so he set out for Treasure Town to join an exploration team.

Name: Shang
Species: Medicham
Appearance: Shang is shiny.
Personality: Shang has been very self-confident since evolving about a year ago. She believes she can take on almost anything now, although she is still quite timid around Beedrill. She is also sly and lies when nessecary.
History: Shang was born and grew up near a giant pit, which her parents warned her to never go near. She believes that this is the location of one of the seven treasures.
Exploration Team: Is planning to join a team once she finds one suitable.

Name: Shadowflare
Species:Ninetails
Appearance: Well, she's the evolved form of my non-legend Pokesona...*makes a sprite*
Personality:Carefree, sarcastic, playful, kind, and has a serious side.
History:When Shadowflare was born, she was accidentally born black. This may have to do that the Ninetails bred with a black Pokemon... Anyqways, later on in the years. she stumbled upon a Fire Stone. Curious, she touched it, and evolved, keeping her black-and-red color.
Exploration Team (if part of): She makes an Exploration team entitled Team Dark Flame.

Name: Verigon
Species: Charmeleon
Appearance: Verigon was born with black angelic wings sprouting from his shoulders, so he is already able to fly. No one knows for sure how he got them, but they suspect it was because his mother was a Pidgeot. He also wears a black scarf around his neck. His skin is also black, though his flame is normal. His eyes has a slight blue in them.
Personality: Verigon prefers to keep silent and rather think. As a team leader, he keeps his cool in tight situations to not make his teammates panick, and will always try to find a way out of it, not necessarily the safest, though.

Verigon's speed and power often comes handy in situations were you have to fight to get your will.

Verigon also has an eye for treasures, that's why he made a team. He loves black pearls, as black is his favorite colour.

In fear of loosing his speed and angelic wings, Verigon chose not to evolve, at least not for the time being.
History: Verigon's father was a shiny Charizard named Argonen and his mother a Pidgeot named Flantiac. Because of his odd colouration and wings, they abandoned him as a small Charmander. After that he lived in treasure town, earning money on doing small jobs.
He evolved after he had fought a Tyrogue who mocked him because of his wings and him being black.

After his evolution, and after getting enough money, Verigon formed a rescue team named Team Drekon. He has his base underground. There is the living room, or meeting room, where meetings, discussions and planning are held, and then there's a small training hall where you can, well, train on dummies, each other and there's another place where he tests the skills of those who wants to join his team.
Exploration Team: Team Drekon (His team)

Last edited:
Both Accepted.

And now, for my profile!

Name: Zrantox
Species: Dusknoir
Appearance:
zrantoxak8.png

Personality: Zrantox is a very calm, composed being. He is a tactician, and remains serious in any situation
History: Zrantox has spoken very little of his past. It's said that he came form a faraway place, and learned many battle strategies form there. It's also said that he heard of a legend that might be linked to the Seven Treasures, and he wants to learn if the myth he heard is true.
Exploration Team (if part of): is making one known as team Eclipse

Last edited:
What if your character go with a sign in her mouth saying "Team Dark Flame in need of recruits!" in Treasure Town, I was planning on something like that for Verigon...

LOL... Allright, maybe some flyers or something! Then our teams come across eachother, and we make friends or something!

Name: Kirani
Species: Houndoom
Apperance: Kirani has her black fur lavender, the bones on her back silver, as well as her stomach/muzzle.
Personality: Happy, outgoing, and spunky, Kirani isn't afraid to speak her mind at all, no matter what the situation may be. She's also a bit quiet, too.
History: Kirani was born with unusual fur colors, causing her to be an outcast with her so-called friends. She learned how to play by herself, thus giving her a wild imagination. She learned the river that she lived near had a mysterious presence, giving her a suspicion about it.
Exploration Team(if part of): Team Dark Flame

Hey, Mewtwo? Can Kirani join Team Dark Flame? Please?

Last edited:
This will be the first time I have a female character, due to my current obsession with Froslass.

Name: Whisper
Species: Froslass
Appearance: The crystals, or whatever they are, on her head are red.
Personality: Whisper has a dark personality. She usually keeps to herself, and doesn't socialize much.
History: Because of her secretive nature, no one knows much about her. She joined team Drekon shortly after the team was founded.
Exploration Team: Drekon (If Bakuphoon is okay with it)

Fiiineee... But your character has to über powe -shot-

Err... I was just kidding, of course that's fine ^^ Maybe one or two more on Team Drekon then we're fine :D

Name: Aria
Species: Garchomp
Appearance: nothing out of the ordinary
Personality: Determined, Aria prefers to use strategy over power. She tends to be suspicious of strangers, and attacks anyone who poses a threat without warning.
History: Was born deep in Concealed Ruins, but then her family was forced out by a gang of rogue Garchomp. Her family adjusted to life on the surface, and became well-known to quite a few Pokémon.
Exploration Team (if part of): Team Eclipse, if you say it's fine, Exo-Raikou.
Other: Is Kali's rival. Ask if you want a relationship with me.

Last edited:
Name: Dart
Species: Raticate
Appearance: A round, tan fluffball with pink hands and feet. Small, beady eyes and square fangs. Long, pink tail.
Personality: Serious but wise. He prefers working on his own and likes to fight.
History: Born a Rattata in Apple Woods, but explored far enough so that he was stuck in Treasure Town. He made a one-Pokemon Exploration Team called Solstice.
Exploration Team (if part of): The only Pokemon in Team Solstice.

Wow. I'm gone for 90 mminutes and BOOM!

All accepted. Sure, Aria can join Eclipse. And yes, there can be NPCs if you have less than three members.

We shall star tomarrow. I'll keep sign-ups open, though, in case more people want to join

Back
Top Bottom