• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Secret of the Seven Treasures

Kirani ran to her leader's side. "Yo, Shadowflare! What 'cha doin'?" She looked around and found a Charmeleon who was also black. "Hey there! Do you know Shadowflare, too?"

"Hey, guys! This is a Charmeleon who refuses to tell me his name!" she said((Look at my last post, then look at the one after it!))

Aria nodded. "Where are we going first, is the key. If we went to the desert, we would have an advantage, since all of us can stand the heat and dryness."

((I just remembered I could go out to search :P))

Dart peered into his Treasure Bag. All of his money was in the bank, and he had all the items necessary for missions like this.

"Good. Let's look for it."

The Raticate veered down a path toward the desert.

Kali smirked. "You may call me lady Kali." She looked away, seeing the final member of her team arrive. "Ah, there you are, Kirani. Well, what do we say we head off to the desert? It'll feel like home to me, so I can help you two navigate, and besides, I'm sure you'd agree some heat would be a pleasant change. It'll be a piece of cake."

"Right. The desert it is then."

The Dusknoir quickly looked inside his bag. "We've got enough supplies to last us the way through, but we'll need to restock once we're done."

"So what are we standing around here for," the Infernape cut in, 'L:et's get going."

Dart's feet pounded rock until he hit warm sand. He looked around at the wide open land.
"Let's look around."
The rat dashed northeast, and then turned so that his path was similar to a 7.

Aria nodded, and began to head towards the desert. Soon, her footsteps became faster, until she screeched to a halt when her feet hit sand. "This is it," she breathed.

Nagasu watched everyone head off for the desert, wondering if it would be a wise choice to follow.

His curiosity drove him to ascend, and head north. (((North right? Haven't been to the desert in a while :3)))

After several minutes of floating, he found a Raticate, zig-zagging through the desert, who he began to follow at a safe distance, watching for hostile pokemon.

Dart turned again, retracing his path and adding an extra leg to his seven. He hadn't seen Nagasu in the process. He looked proudly at his work, of a Japanese character sounding "su."

"I should continue," he muttered, making a wide leap so that he didn't ruin his writing, and resumed racing around.

"My name is Verigon, I'm the leader of Team Drekon. Pleased to meet you." Verigon said. "It's getting crowdy here, I'm going to go find my team members..." He strode off to the middle and looked for the rest of his team in the crowd.

Some Pokémon pointed and stared at him, mostly children. Verigon sighed, would they never let him alone? Wherever he went, there was always someone who pointed, stared and asked him why he was so unusual.

"Whisper, Shang. Where are you?" He said, pushing away a Scyther and and Granbull with his wings.

((Sorry, had church and now am here!))

Mysti saw her team had gone off to the desert. "Oops, got to go, bye Verigon!" she said as she raced off to catch up with her team. "Drat, I have a black coat..." she muttered as she caught up.

Shang thought for a moment.
"...No," she said. "I don't believe so. She wouldn't be one to be caught dead in a crowd like this. She'll probably come once it has dispersed."

"Well, now that we're here, we need to figure out where to go."

He glanced around the desert. "If smoething stumbled here by accident, the Guardian would want to do what he could to ensure that they neevr reached the treasure. So the question now si what would that be?"

"Bye-bye, Verigon! I gotta go!" Kirani followed, her speed picking up, until she noticed sand on her lavender paws. "Finally! More heat equals more power, which equals a stronger Fire attack!" Kirani cheered, loving the heat. She sat down, drawing things in the sand with her long and pointed tail, not caring what they were.

"You're right..." Verigon said and moved his wings a little. "But we don't have time to wait for the crowd to disperse. We'll just have to go get supplies without her." He strode off towards the bank. "You just go get some stuff from the Kecleon brothers then I'll come with money."

"I'm guessing that the guardian is a super-powerful Pokémon that is Ground or Rock-type, or maybe Fire." Aria took a deep breath. "Which means, no matter what, it looks like we have a type advantage; at least one, at that, for each possible type."

Back
Top Bottom