• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Racing

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
Needs new title. I'm open to suggestions!

Every year, annual racing season is held from March to May. Many Pokemon come and participate in the races. They often bring friends to cheer them on. This is Racing Season 2008, an all-new subject of races.

Rules

1. No godmodding or character control. People can take care of their own characters, thank you very much.
2. You may have as many characters as you like, but only one can participate in a race at a time. The others may come and cheer your character on at the designated checkpoints. You can sign up for another character at any time.
3. Put the word "chips" in your form to show you've read this.
4. If you're going to be a superfast Pokemon, like Dodrio or Golduck, make sure that there's some way the others can beat you.
5. No Mary Sues/Marty Stus.
6. List of allowed legendaries:
Mew
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Latios
Latias
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Phione
Manaphy
Shaymin
7. Do not timemod or change the landscape on your own.
8. Please use proper grammar and spelling. Make each post at least one well-written paragraph.

Form

[B]Name:[/B] your Pokemon's name.
[B]Species:[/B] What Pokemon you are.
[B]Gender:[/B] Male or Female.
[B]Age:[/B] Optional.
[B]Special Markings:[/B] Optional
[B]Personality:[/B] Can be played out.
[B]History:[/B] Optional.
[B]Other:[/B] Something.

My Characters

Name: Isaribi
Species: Golduck
Personality: PO
Other: Fish and Chips, anyone?

Name: Starlight
Species: Mightyena
Special Markings: This.
Other: Chips of Bacon, Strips of Bacon...

Members

Isaribi / Cryptica / Golduck
Starlight / Cryptica / Mightyena
Aero / o_O / Latios
Glyde / o_O / Latias
Scissors / shadow_lugia / Scizor
Squiggles / shadow_lugia / Linoone
Candie / Flora and Ashes / Pachirisu
Sandra / Darksong / Lucario
Butterfly / Darksong / Munchlax
Solar / Darksong / Lucario
Timora / MurrMurr / Vespiquen
Moon / ChaosTres / Umbreon
Masquerade / Mewtwo / Mewtwo
Dreams / Mewtwo / Mew
Purification / Mewtwo / Suicune
Mia / Flareth / Gardevoir
Ziggio / Jewel Espeon / Zigzagoon
Jewely / Jewel Espeon / Espeon
Ink / Jewel Espeon / Glameow

Last edited:
Name: Aero
Species: Latios
Special Markings: Scar on right eye.
Other: I IS HUNGER FOR CHIPS

Name: Glyde
Species: Latias
Special Markings: Scar on Left eye
Other: Hi.

Last edited:
Name: Scissors
Species: Scizor
Personality: Scissors is quite arrogant, although she calls it 'self-confidence.' She doesn't really believe in doing the work unless there is a reward.
History: Scissors has been running races ever since she was 4. She has so far ran in 4 of these annual races, and has won the race last year. She is even more arrogant because of this.
Other: She can eat only one Lays chip.

Name: Candie
Species: Pachirisu
Special Markings: None
Personality: In short...Candie acts like she inhaled a massive quantity of sugar. She's goofy and hyperactive.
History: N/A
Other: Although she acts like she's on sugar, she has a hard time staying on the tracks. Also, I bet five poker chips that she's going to run off the track in five seconds.

Yesyesyes... I am here, as I promised.
You know, Cryptica, but I wonder if there are enough hints for someone to guess the reference of my characters... and if you do find out, this is how I really feel.

Name: Sandra (pronounced like Songdra without the G)
Species: Lucario
Special Markings: Her tail is more axe-like than usual.
Personality: *copies from paper* Sandra is serious but rash, not thinking before she acts. The Lucario has a short temper, and attacks without warning. She can be somewhat bossy. However, she is normally friendly. Sandra tends to act somewhat Japanese. Certain things will make her start crying with rage.
History: (I'll make this up, since the one on the paper doesn't fit this situation):
Sandra was born a fast Pokémon, and since she heard about the races when she was just a Riolu, she has been training hard. Now, she's entering her first race. She's rather nervous, but has the faith of Butterfly and Solar, who are on the part-time Rescue Team TNT with her.
Other: Chips, ramen... ::9 I am hungry.
Good friends with Butterfly and Solar, two of my widely-used characters.

Name: Butterfly
Species: Munchlax
Special Markings: His ears are wider-spread than usual.
Personality: A clown, Butterfly is usually making jokes. Despite his silliness, he is a great value to Solar and Sandra's team. He's not exactly built for racing, so he mostly just cheers his teammates on. Since he's not good at running, he's trained hard to be the best explorer he can be.
Other: He obviously likes every kind of food, not excluding chips and ramen. Just like me. :9 He's on Rescue Team TNT with Sandra and Solar.

Name: Solar
Species: Lucario
Special Markings: There's something wrong with his eyes. They're all blank and freaky. (of course not in my opinion, heh heh.... ^^')
Personality: Like Sandra's, except without the rash part: Serious, tends to be somewhat bossy occasionally.
Other: Doesn't like chips as much, but indeed likes ramen. On Rescue Team TNT.

Name: Timora
Species: Vespiquen
Special Markings: None.
Personality: A little bit haughty, but she has a lot of experience under her belt. Prefers delegating jobs when she can, but when the going gets tough, she gets goin'.
Other: When Timora gets hungry, she might have a chip or two.

I felt like making another character :P

Name: Squiggles
Species: Linoone
Personality: Squiggles is curious, with simple pleasures. She is easily distracted, and has a hoarding personality, and enjoys shiny things. If there's a pretty rock somewhere in sight, she just has to pick it up and add it to her collection.
History: Squiggles has no history.
Other: She can eat only one Lays chip too.

Name: Masquerade
Species: Mewtwo
Special Markings: Lighter-than-normal tail, blue eyes
Other: My favorite plavor of potato chips are Cheddar Sour Cream.

Name:Dreams
Species: Mew
Special Markings: She has a mood jewel atop her head, her fur is a lighter shade, and her tail is longer than it should be. She can transform part of her tail into a blade if she needs to fight.
Other: Potato chip, Potato chip *repeat* A munchy crunchy *repeat* I like Jesus *repeat* a bunchy bunchy *repeat* Say Ho *ho* Say Ha *ha* Potato Chip Potato chip *repeat*

Name: Purification, but is often called Purify or Pury
Species: Suicune
Special Markings: Her white is silver, and her purple is lighter.
Personality: Liked Potato Chips. Other than that, PO
Other: All of my Pokemonz love Potato chips!

Name: Mia
Species: Gardevoir
Special Markings: Black dress-thing
History: Optional.
Other: She will have an occasional bag of chips.

Name: Ziggio
Species: Zigzagoon
Special Markings: has yellow and blue stripes
History:
Other: How many chips could a woodchip chip if a woodchip could chip wood?

Name: Jewely
Species: espeon
Special Markings: Has a blue jewel on her forehead.
History:
Other: Now I'm hungry.

Name: Ink
Species: glameow
Special Markings: She's completely black with gold eyes.
Personality:PO
History: Optional.
Other: She's gonna do something evil. XD

Accepted. We can start now.

---

Golden rays peeked over the grass-filled horizon. The raceway was slowly illuminated by the rising sun, the forest into which it led filled with the song of waking birds. Swellow, Altaria and Pidgeot yawned, spreading their wings to reveal their small young.

Starlight's silver back slowly rose and fell in his tent near the staring point of the race. As his bright eyes flicked open, they glinted in the little amount of light that passed through the slightly-open flap entrance to the tent. He stretched his jaws in a yawn and stood up, shaking the sleep from his fur. The Mightyena padded outward and let the fresh feeling of morning wind wash over his fur. It was time for the others to wake up, but those whom were not participating in the race would still be asleep for a long time.

Mia stiffled a yawn as she dragged herself out of her sleeping bag. She walked out of her tent.

"Beautiful." she gasped.

Back
Top Bottom