• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yotsuba & Azumanga Daioh! [Fanclub]

Eclipse

High-functioning sociopath
The last Yotsuclub died, so, I decided to make a dual club. This is open to anyone that read Azuma's work. X3

Memebers:
Eclipse
Crazy Linoone
Flareth
Dannichu
Scout
Ice the Frosty Cat
Dinru
Aobaru

Last edited:
...well, if you insist X3

Love 'em both to death.

Favourite Azu characters are Yukari and Osaka, favourite Yotsu characters are Yotsuba and Asagi, favourite Azu episoide is the "escalator... elevator" one and where Minamo gets drunk and tells Chiyo more about adult life than she probably should, and favouite Yotsu chapter is proably the one where she's the assasin with a water gun X3
...Or the part where Yotsuba identifies a far-off star as "earth".

And you?

I have so many favorites, it'd take a millenium to list it all. xD
But I really liked the school festival episode. It was utterly adorable when Chiyo is advertising for their cafe. xD

I love it when she's all dressed up as the penguin and everyone's all "Awww, she's so cute!" and then Yukari freaks out and pushes her over XD

I would like to join this club! ^o^ It will also encourage me to purchase more Yotsuba&! volumes because I've been busy with other things...! ~_~

...! THINGSSS-

Warning, this is an example on how my mind works:
loacnq6.png

Aww I love it!

Now I have to post my Azu pictures~~~

Studio Ghibli pictures:

1156314070571.jpg

azprincessmononoke2.jpg

azspiritedaway.jpg

AzumangaMononoke.jpg

AzuMangaFanArt.jpg

Evangelion Xover:

azumangaevangelion.png

FFVII Xover:

AzumangaFantasyVII.jpg

This one is amazing and I love it:

osakadalekwtf.jpg

And the old favourites:

ADcrack.jpg

and finally:

explodingshoe.gif

I have about a zillion versions of the last one, but the original will always be the best.

Last edited:
XD That was great,
I like Nausicaä and Mononoke one. ^_^ I've seen the last one from one of my old friend's photobucket account.
He had lots of Azumanga and Yotsuba pictures.
He's also the reason why I looked into Azuma's work. I'm gonna fetch some of his images.
..!!
Here's some...!!

th1127146414755xb7.gif

1183170473035.gif

1175789776091.jpg

1170744536805.gif

1165103735903.gif

1142228977243.jpg

1140723735769.jpg

1152746582323.jpg

1145507680003.jpg

1145600937222.png

OK, there's a LOT! XXDDD AHaaaha!!`

O.o that last one was very creepy.

I love the one with Yotsuba and gthe washing machine, though <3
I used to do that XD

I join please? I've only read the first Yotsu book and the first two Azu books, but I loves them so much~

Wow, the club is booming. xD

For the last comic, I disturbingly get the reference... God, that anime was horrible.

I should also contribute my share of the fanart of Azu... But blah, I never collected any. Dx

*.* I'm added to the list. Introduction time! I'm SCOUT. Frggggn` The Spawn of Spring, even though it's not that season right now (I was born in May! ^.^)

I would love to befriend the members in this topic! (feel free to talk to me personally)

I join please? I've only read the first Yotsu book and the first two Azu books, but I loves them so much~

I only have the first volume of Yotsuba, I watched almost all of the Azumanga anime episodes. I have Azumanga and Yotsuba soundtrack - anybody downloaded and listened to those songs?
If not,
YES. There is a soundtrack of Yotsuba&!! ^_^

The pictures are awesome. I laughed so hard...

We should post them in the "You Laugh, You Lose" thread.

And the last picture is creeping me out...

Okay, to get the club a bit active, I'll raise two questions we can discuss about:

If Yotsuba ever dyed her hair, what color would you think would be best fitting(other then green)?

If Chiyo transferred, which university do you think she went?

1.) The green hair on Yotsuba was an amazzzzing idea... I wouldn't really like it if any other hair color is given to Yotsuba.
Pumpkin?
Salmon?
Aquamarine?
Dark hair probably won't fit, but it would look natural.
Maybe a color combo would be a nicer idea. Excuse my picky-ness. X__x

2.) I don't know. -,- Can't answer this one. XD

Azumanga Daioh is perhaps the best comedy manga/anime ever created. <333

I liked Chiyo's removable pigtails. <333

If Yotsuba's hair was dyed pink or red, Chiyo would accuse her to be copying her hair. xP

I should really be getting to that Chiyo vs. Yotsuba pic. Dx

Back
Top Bottom