• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yotsuba & Azumanga Daioh! [Fanclub]

I think my favourite Azumanga moment has to be the imaginary kidnapping, especially the way Sakaki acted

Chiyo: Ah, don't worry, if that happens Mr. Tadakichi will protect me *Sakaki nods*
Osaka: Bam! *pretending to shoot* *Sakaki has a shocked face*
Sakaki: Don't worry, if it comes down to that, your father will protect you!
*imaginary world*
Chiyo: Someone help me!
Chiyo's "father": HALT I SAY!
*real world*
Osaka: Bam!
Chiyo: What!? My father too!?
*imaginary world*
Kidnapper: *shoots*
Chiyo's father: *deflect bullets*
*real world*
Sakaki: Don't worry, he deflected the bullets
Osaka and Chiyo: What!?

x3

One of my favourite moments (especially funny in the manga, I think) is when they're discussing Christmas and Kagura wonders if Chiyo still believes in Santa and she says "It's okay; I know that Santa is really my dad" so Sakaki automatically imagines Chiyo's "dad" as Santa. And how he flies his sleigh at mach three XDD

And then Kagura wonders that, given that Santa doesn't exist, does that mean that reindeer exist. Tomo immedietly starts laughing at her ("This moron believes in reindeer!") before Yomi and Chiyo point out that, while they might not fly, the actually do exist XD

And a couple of things that will enrich your lives hugely:

Lord of the Yen (LotR crossover - "And my axe!")

The Wizard of Ozaka (best edited video I've ever seen. Also parodies too many animes to count)

Azumanga Daioh clips from AMV Hell (some aren't so funny, others broke my ribs)

And the 1985 AMV I've seen so many times it's not funny :D (Favourite song ever, favourite character ever; what's not to love?)

Yotsuba Daioh opening (they should so make a Yotsuba anime D: But they'd have to make Yotsu's voice absolutely perfect or it'd be completely ruined)

Montage of the cutest Yotsuba pictures in existance (which, let's face it, is nearly all of them. I have the musical instruments one framed and signed in my room <3)

Have fun :D

Dannichu.
I think we already got over the issue that all the links you give us is holy, and must be attached with the prefix "Danni" for its awesomeness. :D

One of my favourite moments (especially funny in the manga, I think) is when they're discussing Christmas and Kagura wonders if Chiyo still believes in Santa and she says "It's okay; I know that Santa is really my dad" so Sakaki automatically imagines Chiyo's "dad" as Santa. And how he flies his sleigh at mach three XDD

And then Kagura wonders that, given that Santa doesn't exist, does that mean that reindeer exist. Tomo immedietly starts laughing at her ("This moron believes in reindeer!") before Yomi and Chiyo point out that, while they might not fly, the actually do exist XD

Yotsuba Daioh opening (they should so make a Yotsuba anime D: But they'd have to make Yotsu's voice absolutely perfect or it'd be completely ruined)
<3

Also, they doooo x3
But you're right. One thing wrong with it (voices especially) and it could ruin the whole charm ;-;

I'm watching Azumanga Daioh and it's awesome. Can I join? =D

I like a lot of parts of the anime so it's hard to tell what's my favorite. uh... Maybe Kagura and Yukari with foreigners.

This place needs more life.

Have Yotsuba crying about A/Cs

yotsuba1-d.jpg

I ADORE that chapter so, so much <3

"Can it make ice cream?!"

And I love how Yotsu's dad tries to justify having it on all the time; "See? It's making the air colder. It's fighting global warming!"

...and then Yotsuba turns all the A/Cs in the house on full, which trips the fuse and shuts off Kowai's computer XD

I ADORE that chapter so, so much <3

"Can it make ice cream?!"

And I love how Yotsu's dad tries to justify having it on all the time; "See? It's making the air colder. It's fighting global warming!"

...and then Yotsuba turns all the A/Cs in the house on full, which trips the fuse and shuts off Kowai's computer XD

I remember you sent a page of that chapter to me years ago. I got into it after finding it in my computer and wanting to see more ^_^;

Really? Awesome XD

Also, that vid was SO CUTE. Yotsu's eyes were a little off, but the editing was amazing and it was just so damn good :3

Oh, did you guys read the latest chapter? You know, Yotsuba & Duralumin? It's not that funny, but the cuteness makes up for it. x333333 Azuma really outdone himself on that chapter. :D

Where do you get these new chapters from? I haven't read anything past the first volume <^^;

I keep forgetting about new chapters because I hate reading online scans; I always think about the time and effort drawing each panel of manga must take and then feel bad for not paying for it.

I normally make an exception for Yotsuba, though, because it's not only so awesome it's hard to live without, but I own all the volumes available in English, and as soon as another volume is published, I'll buy it.

Back
Top Bottom