• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Boom-De-Ya-Da~

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
Last edited:
It makes me laugh because the last line sounds a bit different. As in, a slightly sillier tone. Listen carefully. But if you like, you can fix it. Or is it supposed to be like that?

I might have a persona you can doodle from, or I might need to make one. Do you want one from me?

Not sure if I'd be able to join in, unfortunately. D: Don't have any recording equipment at all, though maybe I could ask for some for Christmas. *shrug*

If all else fails, ask a girl who sounds like a boy to pretend to be me. ;D Or a boy who sounds like a girl who sounds like a boy.

Oooh, ooooh! ;;Snackering;; Ahahahahaha! I'm in the video! Oh... I'm a STAR~ I can join! I have a microphone, oh yes.

(Me with many MAN VOICES! is quite disturbing~)

OOz, I wants to be in the next one too! I'll give you a pic of my Persona.

It was HILARIOUS. We're sending our friend the link because she wants to see it too!~ Nice job!~

The problem is, I don't have a voice recorder either, but is it possible for you to extract the sound from movies? We should know our lines, though, so we know what to say.

EDIT: Here's my persona:

DarksongsPersona-Aria.png

If you need a bigger picture, tell me.

Last edited:
Oh. My. God. I looove that commercial. <3 I have nothing interesting to doodle about, though. *cries* Hehe. Great idea, though. I do have a mic. Yeah. I tend to skip around. Hehe.

Pfffft. The one with Typical was way better than that.

I don't have any recording equipment, alas. D: But I bid you good luck!

Blu: If you have headphones, plug them in the microphone slot and they work like a microphone. :3

I LIKE BIG BRIDGES X3

Awesome. I can provide my voice, yes~

So on that prototype, there's, Kai, Arylett, Blu, me - who are the two others?

Alright, thanks for posting.

My newest version has the voice of both me and PichuK, along with Crypticia and Darksong. Darksong loves the ocean, and Crypticia loves dirty things.

ZC: A voice sample would be excelent.

Meep. This seems AWESOME! It's a good idea. I think I'll join, if I can. And if I can, here's my persona.
Thanks if I can be in it!

Question: Would you like a voice sample from me as well, Kai?

And ooooh, Oooohface, your persona is ADORABLE~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom