• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Boom-De-Ya-Da~

:D I love how you did this! It's awesome. A lot of people with prettier voices want to be put in, so I suppose I should hold off.

Can't wait for the next installment.

I have a question. Can you get the audio for two people from the same video or does it have to be two separate videos?
I can get the audio from the same video, yes. Are you and Darksong sisters, or just friends?

i can probably get you some adio(lol brain fart forgot how to spell it) of me singing it some time this week , next sunday at the latest, mind messenging an email to send it to?
Send it to me over PM, please.

I hate to say this, but I just checked the Discovery website, and it's Boom de ah da, not Ya.

Oh, well... it's not that much of a difference. Besides, I'm pretty sure Kai can change it in the next version.

No recent update, sorry. I've been so busy with school.

Anyway, I've made a new version, this time with Darksong and Cryptica's voices added. Also, I've sorted out mostly all of the errors. HERE it is.

We sound good. But I sound like as if my voice was slowed down D:

I don't really mind though. It's still cool!

So... can I delete the video with our voices now?

If you still got open spaces, can I be in it? I'm not sure if I can audio clip, but I think so.

Make me... just a normal Sneasel with a purple left ear.

...Line, please?

I looked at this four pages ago, "but canz i beez inz it?"

Um. . . what do I look like? I guess you can make me a person with brown hair. And brown eyes. Gosh darnit, I'm too average.

Back
Top Bottom