• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Boom-De-Ya-Da~

It's I love the Planet, not I love the Oceans

>.<

Anyways, I would like to join! :D

My fursona is a Parrot OR Phoenix

So, choose whichever. My line: I love tornadoes. If possible, have the tornado sweep me away while flying :D

I will provide a voice clip later

OK, Icalasari, You're in, but you won't appear until V5, I'm afraid. I'll start working on it again later on.

Sorry I can't provide a voice clip or anything. I'll tell you if I find out how, though.

Too bad i have no recording equipment...*sob*

I don't have any recording equipment, alas. D: But I bid you good luck!

Not sure if I'd be able to join in, unfortunately. D: Don't have any recording equipment at all, though maybe I could ask for some for Christmas.
I'm gonna say this once more. If you have any headphones/earphones, you can plug them into the microphone slot and use them as a mic.

V4 is almost complete.

EDIT: IT IS COMPLETE!

Last edited:
As I asked before, is it possible for you to take the voice from a video clip I record, or does it have to be just the voice?

I didn't see you answer that one :/

Oh, I just noticed you forgot Ava's glasses. Ava is the one that said "I love real dirty things".

What kind of headphones do you have, Icalasari? Do you have headphones like iPodish headphones? I do. You just talk into them. I tried it out, even though I have a mic, and it worked.

What kind of headphones do you have, Icalasari? Do you have headphones like iPodish headphones? I do. You just talk into them. I tried it out, even though I have a mic, and it worked.

I actually do have iPod headphones, but how the hell would it work? I just... I just doubt it

I think there is a mic input on the back of the comp, though, so I will try it later on

As I asked before, is it possible for you to take the voice from a video clip I record, or does it have to be just the voice?

I didn't see you answer that one :/

Oh, I just noticed you forgot Ava's glasses. Ava is the one that said "I love real dirty things".

I can use the Video clip to get the voice, yes. And I didn't realize that Ava wears glasses. I'll edit that as soon as I can.

Right, everyone, one last time.

IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF HEADPHONES, EARPHONES OR MICROPHONE, PUT IT/THEM INTO THE MICROPHONE SLOT AND THEY WILL WORK AS MICROPHONE/S.

I think it's because there's that thing which converts electrical signals into sound in headphones/earphones, and something which does the opposite in microphones, but the effect of that can be reversed by telling the headphone/earphone it's a microphone (By putting it in the mic slot).

Ooooh. Would an XBOX 360 headset work?
If you mean the wired one, then I doubt it; it has the wrong jack... If you mean the wireless one then you would need a Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver~ I think..

EDIT:Although,I suppose if you connected a controller to a USB port and plug a wired headset into it; it might work...

Last edited:
i can probably get you some adio(lol brain fart forgot how to spell it) of me singing it some time this week , next sunday at the latest, mind messenging an email to send it to?

I have a question. Can you get the audio for two people from the same video or does it have to be two separate videos?

Back
Top Bottom