• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eon Void, AKA The Rift

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
I'm sorta afraid to do this because everyone will accuse it of being "just a forum" or "too much like TCoD," but go ahead and critique/join. Just instead of making it sound bad, like I've seen on some threads, you can do it so it sounds like critique, okey?

Click Here to Fall In! :grin:

And if someone could help me for figuring out the hex codes for colors so I don't have to use all the default colors, that would be nice.

~Giratina

Don't be scared *pats* OK. The layout is somewhat eye hurting but isn't too bad but you need better colours. I don't think news should be an animation. I'm tired again so I'm going to go to bed soon. Bye~

Well, as EeveeSkitty said, the colours are slightly eye hurting x_x Try to make them more dull and dark. Also, are you able to make subforums on Proboards? If so, I think you should make a Manga subforum in the Anime forum.

Yeah, I'll join, name's Bakun. Also, if it's possible, could I maybe be a Moderator or a Super Moderator? I'll send you some information and stuff if you need it through PM.

@EeveeSkitty: Like I said, I need help with the hex codes for colors. Those are some of the default ones, so as soon as I learn how hex works I'll get some better colors~ For now, I'll delete Magma Strike and remake it.

@Bakun: Sure, Wynaut? I think I forgot because the only Manga I read is Naruto Shippuuden, which I started doing in September, so I'll ad that ;)

I joined. And I'll help if I can become a mod! And Google some pics, like I did for Celebi stlye at TPF. I hope the site gets lots of members!

EDIT-My username's piplup.

I know that you're there. It's just that I'm not making you a mod because in your own forums you said you'd ban someone for posting in the wrong forum. No offense.

Oh yes, and thanks for that, Mr. Japanese Name. I'll see if I can improve on Doom Void.

I'm joining because it seems like it will be fun~ I'm EeveeSkitty as I have gotten used to the username and people would know it's me. May I be a mod please? :D

Let me check you out a bit... I'll you'll see yourself on the network if you are. Can't be too careful with picking mods, can you?

No you can't. I've posted a suggestion thread. Can you fix it?[Yes we can! Bob the builder...]

Edit: And what happened to disco Omastar in your signature? I liked it~

I use this site for hex codes. :P
I don't usually join other forums and if I do I am prone to going on bouts of inactivity. I like this one very much.
But it looks like a cute forum, Cryptica.

Thanks for that, Ayame. With it's help, I've made a new skin: Shiftry's Pride and Joy. I still need to work on the images for Doom Void though...

No, I'd just prefer to do my own work. I'm already finished with two of the banners and started on one, so... yeah. Plus I like my styles to be all one color scheme.

Terry, I said before, it's her site. You don't have to feel like you need to help. She's made a whole site before, and she has experience with this kind of stuff ;)

How are the images for Splutnik style going? I'd like to see them.

Back
Top Bottom