• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Silly things you've done half-asleep

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
So Icecrystal was at my house for a sleepover last night. It was around 2 AM that morning, and we were really tired because we went on a band scavenger hunt at the mall. (And the band director kept saying we would get banned from the mall as a result. :P) So me and Icecrystal were talking about random stuff to try and stay awake (we had plans to stay up til around 5:30 that morning to say that we had stayed up a full 24 hours :P). So Icecrystal was half asleep and I was just randomly blowing into the microphone of my tape recorder... and then out of nowhere Icecrystal goes: "You know what would be cute? Balloons that are red and shaped like cherries. And the kitetail things are cherry stalks..." And I just burst out laughing. Icecrystal couldn't figure out why... cause she was "figuratively stoned", as she put it. And then, just a minute later, she managed to forget the majority of our conversation. xD Other than that a minute later she interrupted and said: "Hey, weren't we talking about red cherry Dum-Dums"?

a few years ago (when i was eight(long time)) i had just moved to a new house, that night, i decided i would go to the toilet and when i was in the doorway the "sleep" part of half asleep took over

then the morning came and i found out when i went for a shower i accidently peed on the carpet :sweatdrop:

i still remember the wet feeling under my feet :blank:

I crawled under my bed and got stuck there.

And also i went outside in the rain while i was sleepwalking once

I tried to double click on a light switch.
I was worried that my cake would run out of batteries before I finished eating it.

Must be more, I just can't remember them.

I came into my parents room and I said wheres the money?

Not fun the following morning

After spending a week at my cousin's house, I came home and woke up in the middle of the night with no idea where I was. I was convinced that the bathroom was in the direction of my parents' room. I did eventually figure out where I was, but it took me a while.

I didn't do this, but when my friends were over for a sleepover, I said something funny and she said "Tubular boobular!"

...I laughed my butt off XD

When I was 5 or so, I peed in the kitchen while I was sleep walking. That's it.

Jumped on my brothers bed. Not too bad, but I broke it o.o''' (Don't worry, he was awake and not on the bed xD''' I was just knacked by then).

Urm, once I tried to sneak around the house without turning off the alarm. I didn't do too shabby, but going back up the stairs I set it off by accident ><

One time, when I had just woke up, I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out the rules to life. For some reason, I kept thinking about "2 + 2." I got so frustrated that I got up, and came back to my senses.

I put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cobard o.o. And also, I threw away my spoon and put the yogurt container in the dishwasher >.< Ooh and I also I tried to give my cat some kitty litter for breakfast~ went WTF WHERE AM I?! when I woke up at my moms house (we had gotten there at like 12:00 midnight so I was really tired) Lot's more but forgot them~

I go to school in the morning. I forget my lunch. And binder. And books.

Also, according to my mom, I talk in my sleep.

...Man. I must be the lamest person here.

I tend to laugh randomly when I'm half-asleep, because my mind tends to wander. And when it wanders, it thinks of amusing things. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Said one helluva lot of stupid things; I can't form coherent sentences while sleepy, so the words kind of mangle together so even I have no idea what I'm talking about.

And I fall asleep anywhere and everywhere. The past week I've fallen asleep on my friend's floor and while we were watching a movie in a big lecture theatre :/

And more, but I was probably too tired at the time to remember them X3

I tried to double click on a light switch.
I was worried that my cake would run out of batteries before I finished eating it.

epic

My mom told me that once, when I was living in a different house, I was really excited about an eclipse that was happening during the night. I told my parents to wake me up so I could see it.

So about 1 AM (no I don't know why they were up that late either), they woke me up. I apparently fell a few times on the way to the window (which is pathetic, since it was only a couple feet away from my bed), looked at it, and said something like "oh, okay, red moon, hi moon". Then I fell over a couple times on the way back to my bed and went back to sleep. In the morning I couldn't remember a damn thing, and I got pissed at my parents for not waking me up to see it. o.o

I haven't done anything silly half-asleep, but I've always wished I talked in my sleep or something.

But I know that most people can't feel in dreams; emotions, pain, nothing. But I feel everything like it's real life. I'm glad of that, too, because for some reason, it's fun when it feels like my heart stops.

No, not really. I just often get... emotionally excited in dreams... ^-^

Half-asleep, no, but it feels like I'm always awake when I'm dreaming. Does that count?

Back
Top Bottom