• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Silly things you've done half-asleep

The only things I can really remember are mistaking my refrigerator for the bathroom door (the result was NOT pretty), and several times at tech when I've tried to pick up the computer and put it into my locker, thinking it was my supply box. >>

Yeah.

I woke up then ran around screaming witch obivously woke up my house, my sister may white got fricking scared half the death and couldnt sleep by her self all night, but whats funny is my excuse was i was looking for my shirt...

One time, I slept in my soon-to-be-dad's room. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very sick, but I didn't feel like getting up quite yet. Eventually, I felt like I was about to puke right then, so I started going up the stairs that leads to the main part of the house, and I threw up on them. Luckily they were wood. Then here comes my dog, Darci, and starts licking up the puke. For some reason, all I did is scratch behind her ear, saying "Good girl." Then I went back to my covers-and-pillow-on-the-floor, and went back to sleep.
That morning I remembered what happened, and went to see if my dog licked it all up, which she did. That's about all I can remember. ^_^

This just happened to me about 30 minutes ago. My dad woke me up waving a phone i my face telling me it was my uncle gerald. So i start talking to my uncle and me, Bieng still half asleep starts talking about my dad's feet. How much they stank... What tehy looked like... Etc. Etc. And when i was saying bye to him he told me... I HAD BEEN ON SPEAKER PHONE THE WHOLE TIME!

I don't know if this counts. . .
Once, I went to bed in my bedroom, but I woke up on the couch downstairs. And that walk is pretty far. o.o My parents didn't know anything about it, either.

I don't know if this counts. . .
Once, I went to bed in my bedroom, but I woke up on the couch downstairs. And that walk is pretty far. o.o My parents didn't know anything about it, either.

Maybe you fell asleep downstairs and only dreamed you went to bed?

Because really often in the morning, someone calls me to get me up, then I think 'okay, I'll get up'. I walk downstairs and get breakfast, only to wake up in my bed again being called again.

Maybe you fell asleep downstairs and only dreamed you went to bed?

Because really often in the morning, someone calls me to get me up, then I think 'okay, I'll get up'. I walk downstairs and get breakfast, only to wake up in my bed again being called again.

I dunno. . . I normally don't have those types of dreams, and my parents knew I went to bed upstairs.
Or maybe this is all a dream right now! =P

I remember walking into my parents' room when I was like, five, and calling for my two cousins.

Don't worry, it's not a dream.

I tend to see the clock wrong when I'm half asleep, and one time, I woke up at 4:30 in the morning, and I thought the clock said 6:30, so I went to get my DS, and played until my mom yelled at me for playing so early in the morning.

Quick, before I forget:

One time, not so long ago, I woke up after every 10 minutes or so after falling back asleep, and whenever I was awake I was dizzy and half-asleep and it took me five minutes thirty seconds to believe the numbers on the clock actually meant something.

It happens a lot :\

I frequently have nights where I REALLY want to go to sleep, but I can't. Then when I do go to sleep I only sleep for like, 5 minutes. It is so extremely miserable. Also one time my father woke me up and told me to go pee(I don't know why) and so I stood up and peed in the laundry hamper, and went back to bed.

EDIT: I also used to have this dream where I would wake up in the middle of the night and ask my mom if I could watch TV. She would say wearily "Only until 8 7 central" (Which I only now realize is VERY early) So I walk into the guest room (Which, mind you has no TV in reality.) and see a scarecrow that says "Hey ****(That is my name) I all of a sudden start screaming and then wake up.

Last edited:
Lol, i got a funny one,
My dad pooped his pants while sleeping!
LOL

I dunno if this happens to everyone, but occasionally while falling asleep I pay close attention to what disjointed phrases are running through my head. It's always nonsensical stuff like "The lemon patrol is imminent" or "My graphics aren't bad" and it's really quite surreal because I have absolutely no idea where this stuff is coming from.

Once i fell asleep at school while biology teacher was talking about evelution. I wake up and ask "Where's all the monkeys." But i can't remember why.

I've often mumbled about the stories i'm writing and pokemon (and if i'm hungry food), usually forming odd sentances like:

Sudomukmuk* (laughs) I should write a story about that, he should eat pizzia, i like pizzia.... (Mumbles incoheriently about the wonders of pizzia)

And:

Who hid all the toothpicks! Oh, wait, Huh? what was i talking about?

*Sudomukmuk is a joke between me and my family and would take too long to explain so i'm not gonna, i just thought that you'd like to read a really long purple colored sentence........ POOF!

I've often accidently turned off the alarm on my DS, when i just wanted to set it for another 15 minuites.

I once opened my bedroom door and stood there for aboiut five minuites, because i'd forgotten why i'd opened it. Then i just shut it and went back to bed.

I shoved a pencil in my fan cause i forgot it had an off button and it was being loud.

Write random stories with a friend that were halarous at the time but were really stupid after reading them again in the morning. There was one that was good, it had something to do with a wizard and a pair of slippers i think.

I bust out laughing for no appearent reason (this is the one that happens most often)

Well, my uncle climbed out of a window.

He did not have fun with that.

I also swore at my sister for waking me up, tripped on something (the carpet?) and managed to split the side of my face open on a computer monitor.

I'm not sure if sleep is good for me in any way.

More than once, I've tried to put my cereal stuff away in the wrong place. One time I put my dirty bowl in the cubord, and my cereal in the fridge. I was about to put the milk in the sink, but I realized what I was doing.

Last edited:
When I was still living with my grandparents(around the ages of 4-7, I forgot), I sleep-walked into their room and crawled into their bed. I woke up my grandfather and he, not knowing I was sleep-walking, told me to get back into my room and go to bed. Somehow, I got out of their bed and out of the room. However, I fell asleep in the hallway outside their door. My grandmother told me about it the next morning after Grandpapa carried me back into my room, and I had no recollection of the ordeal.

I also thought that skeletons were dancing in the hallway when I was around five, which scared the living crap out of me. Every night after that until I was nine, I slept with my mom in her room, even when we moved out of my grandparents' house.

And then there was the time that my grandfather told me that there was a dinosaur on the staircase. It was April Fools' Day, so he was just messing around, but I thought that I had left one of my many dinosaur toys on the stairs. When I went to go pick it up, I accidently fell down the stairs. I didn't even notice that there was nothing there.

Just now I was playing Empire Attack and kept the population button going up until it went to 999, and I switched to that tab and thought "wow, did I keep my browser on THAT long?"

I meant to say population button.

I just did it again :D

I had an orange in my left hand and a tennis ball in my right hand for I can't remember why. When I wanted to eat my orange[which was peeled] I raised my right hand and very nearly bit the tennis ball. Same if I tried to throw the tennis ball randomly without thinking. I'd probably throw the orange.

Back
Top Bottom