• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey, Imaginary Friends

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
My brother thinks you lot are just figments of my imagination and that I'm actually making every post ever.

And that Butterfree is 'just a big scam' in an attempt to make me 'look like a little genius'.

I'm confused!
Prove him wrong for me, somehow!

(He's ALWAYS WATCHING
always watching)

so erm, your brother, is he like 8 years old or something?

and does he really think you could manage you control hundreds of different accounts, and some of them at the same time?

PROVE YOURSELVES, DAMMIT.

IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE REAL FOR IT TO BE AMUSING.

I am from the United States. I can prove myself very easily as a mater of fact.

I LIKE PIE.

I like ASB.

imaginary friends ARENT REAL!

I'M IBIKU AND NOT TAILSY! YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE OUR NAMES, AVIES, SIGNATURES, AND STATUS ARE DIFFERENT.

*loves caps lock*

I exist D: Tailsybrother is cruel for thinking otherwise. Shame on you, Tailsybrother. Shame.

Shaaame.

I'm pretty sure I exist. And even if you are imagining me, how does that prove I don't exist?

I'm not completely sure that made sense...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I exist. And even if you are imagining me, how does that prove I don't exist?

I'm not completely sure that made sense...

Made sense to me!

I KNOW! This proving is failproof!

Tailsy, show your brother the "BEHIND THE AVATAR" thread! If he says you searched them on the web, search the web and show him that we are in fact REAL PEOPLE!

:.( I want to be real! There's no place like home, there's no place like home............. whoops, wrong movie.

I'm sure that you're writing all of the fanfiction and making all of the sprites! This is all a plot to destroy the world!!

The End.

:.( I want to be real! There's no place like home, there's no place like home............. whoops, wrong movie.

I'm sure that you're writing all of the fanfiction and making all of the sprites! This is all a plot to destroy the world!!

The End.

But we are reeeeal. and this is home, hooome, where I want to go...
Wrong song, eh?

The End.

I'd hope I'm not writing the fanfiction and making the sprites. D: My hands would hurt.

... I should make the pi symbol at him!

GOOD IDEA!

He always shuts me in cupboards and pretends I'm not his sister...
He's the England to my Sealand I guess

Back
Top Bottom