• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey, Imaginary Friends

TAILSY'S BROTHER = baka, he should be hiku by a jisshitsu-teki na kuruma.

TAILSY = tomodachi
friend

Tailsy doesn't know Japanese >:D

I SONZAI SURU

I couldn't find the kanji :C

Do you actually know Moonspeak or are you just pulling these phrases off some website?

AH! Cryptica-san, Nani Doshi Deska?

Desuka.

Number 100 said:
Do you actually know Moonspeak or are you just pulling these phrases off some website?

I use my dictionary!

Does Tailsy know what this is from?

It's my dang favorite giant squid ever :D

Also:

16072250741-iaza.gif

Tailsy can't draw stuff like that! If you want the link I can give you the whole picture.

Well, I am most certainly NOT real. I am but a figment of everyone's imagination. Including my own. Which is difficult to understand, and even more difficult to explain. In fact, if I were real, then I wouldn't be able to type that paragraph below this sentence, would I?

"Ahem. If one were to cross a monkey and gorilla, then one would not be inteligent, or edible, for bananas are square, and watermelons will RULE THE EARTH! Yet if one were search long enough, one would realise that the meaning of life is in fact NOT 42, but is instead: Troll Conservapedia at least once in one's life, or one will DIE with no honour. And pizza is at least somewhat edible, if not more, so go swimming if the chance presents itself, and be sure to leik mudkipz."

So, yeah. That proves it. I'm not real.

Hallo Taisly's bror Jeg ekte, tillit meg, Jeg ikke lyve.

Ha ha! Taisly doesn't speak Norwegian, does she? >:D
(It says, "Hello Taislys brother I'm real, believe me, I'm not lieing") :P

Oh, that's Mewtwo colored. I thought it was random...

Makes sense now that you mention it.

TAILSY'S BROTHER, I AM REAL.

WE EXIST

Just trying to convey the message :3

Back
Top Bottom