• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you sort your PC Pokemon?

Do you sort your PC Pokemon?

• Total voters

Elliekat

dat face
I have all my Pokemon in my PC sorted by type, except for the Fight/Poison/Dark/Ghost/Steels that are in the Misc. box because I wanted my own Legendaries and Eevees boxes.

I just spent over an hour sorting all of my Pokemon and finally got it done. Now to breed a shiny Eevee.

The question is: I sort my Pokemon, do you?

Nah, generally I just leave them in whatever place they end up. Though on Diamond I tend to have a weird obsession with ordering them by the date they were caught. Which often requires me to slide up hundreds of Pokémon just to slot in one from my party I don't want any more. xD

I usually sort them like this:

1st box - 'Infants' (level 1-9)
2nd box - 'Juniors' (level 10-19)
3rd box - 'Seniors' (level 20-29)
4th box - 'Warriors' (level 30-39)
5th box - 'Guardians' (level 40-49)
6th box - 'Elders' (level 50-51)
14th box - 'Incubator' (eggs)

Yeah, don't ask. I spend way too much time organising my Pokemon and I actually get fun out of doing it... I usually give each box matching designs as well, like Infants get that box that looks like a pen.

I don't remember how they're sorted in Diamond - my mom took my DS, but I'm pretty sure they weren't even sorted.
In LeafGreen, I sort them by their national Pokédex number, because there's only two generations' Pokémon in that game, and you can get most of them in-game anyway.
In Emerald, I think they're in alphabetical order by nickname. They're all named after food xD
And in Ruby...I think they might also be sorted according to national Pokédex number, not so sure.

In Diamond I sorted them by Pokedex #, which compelled me to get all of them to fill up my PC. So, I did. That took forever. Now they are all on Pokemon Ranch anyway.:sweatdrop:

I have a bunch of level boxes, in increments of five. But at level 40, to conserve space, I start going up in increments of ten, which gives me 14 leveled boxes.

Then I have an Unown box and two training boxes. I still haven't gotten all the Pokemon yet, so there are two consecutive boxes, organized by 'training pairs'. (Don't even ask...)

I used to have the pokemon that evolved by items or trading in there too, but I relocated them to my 'Breeding' box, now dubbed the 'Special' box. (Creative, right?) I separate the Pokemon that need to be bred from the others, for organization's sake.

In short, I am an organization FREAK.

I do try to keep Pokemon that I'm going to trade, Pokemon that I EV train, and eggs in their own boxes.

I sometimes try sorting all of them, but it usually doesn't last very long.

In Pearl they're where they end up right now. :/ Although I have started organizing them. Boxes 1 and 2 are for pokémon I need to evolve and box 3 is for pokémon I'm trading to Platinum (pokémon that don't appear in Platinum).
On Platinum I plan to organize them by National Dex number (I'm going to try to complete the pokédex for once, yay). I'm going to try and get a pokémon of every species, so I'll have (for example) a Bidoof and Bibarel as opposed to just one.

I sort them by level (0-10, 11-20 etc), and then by personal preference without those frames. If I fill up a box with pokemon of that level frame, I go on a spree to level them up. I have one box for shinies (Of which I have 12). All the other boxes contain my Altarias. Seriously.

-This is for my Ruby (3rd gen ftw). My Sapphire is really just a waste bin for repeats that I couldn't be bothered to train.

On FireRed I spent hours sorting them by type, and level. I did on Diamond as well, for a short while; until I got My Pokémon Ranch, then I moved them all onto there. So no more sorting for me!

Last time I checked, they were sorted by type and my teams had a seperate box. I think I had an Unown box and a box for my legendaries as well.

In Emerald, they used to be sorted by levels, but I got bored and rearranged them by type. Same with Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Sortof. I was going to try and sort them by National Dex # in Diamond, but I gave up. Now my only organized box is my Unown box, which has a complete set of Unowns in alphabetical order, ? and ! being last.

I used to have an organization system by type, but...
now everything is in ranch. So few of my pokemon stayed behind in my Diamond, so the organization does more harm than it should by keeping them all far apart.

But in my GBA games, everything is neat as my room. AND MY ROOM IS CLEAN THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I have all the eeveelutions, so I put them in order of liking, the same type, alpahbetacal order. Ex: Umbreon,Houndoom,Stunky,Vaporeon,Buizel,Empoleon,etc.

So, after viewing this thread and being bored, I decided to spend a ridiculous amount of time reorganizing my boxes on Diamond! Hopefully I can keep this system up!

Ten boxes for ordinary Pokemon I use, organized by level:

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100

Then there are boxes for special things:

Eggs : self-explanatory.
Legendaries : also self- explanatory.
Special : right now it has a couple of foreign-language Pokemon. If I had any shines (;_;) they'd go in here too.
EV Training : Pokemon that I've EV trained or plan to EV train.

Then the last few boxes are labelled "Bin 1" through "Bin 4". These are basically for Pokemon that I have a whole bunch of after breeding; lot of Eevees, Charmanders, Turtwigs and Spiritombs going on in there right now. Incidentally, a lot of these would be pretty good for trading. :V

I'm probably going to set them up the same way on Platinum.

Not specifically. In Diamond, the only specifically sorted boxes I have are the "Team" box, which is becoming an un-organized box, and two MIGRATE boxes.

I ought to sort them by level.

kiiinda

I have a box for level 100s, a box for eggs, one for shinies, one for battle tower pogies, and two for legendaries. The rest are mostly sorted by level sort of - low levels (1-about 30) mid levels (30 - about 50) and high levels (50+)

yay?

Back
Top Bottom