• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Did You Ever Want to Tell Something to a Character on Your Pokémon Games?

VelvetEspeon

The Mewtwo-loving Espeon!
Did You Ever Want to Tell Something to a Character on Your Pokémon Games?

I admit that I did. Most of those times have to do with Team Galactic in my case. First, in Iron Island, when you beat two Galactic Grunts with Riley and one of them says that he is going to cry, I wish I could tell Riley that I felt just a little bad for him. And that one Grunt near Team Galactic HQ. I wish I could apologize to him as well. Wow, I'm weird. But that's what fanfics are for. So, has anyone else wanted to tell something to a character on a game but couldn't?

Edit: This should be moved to Pokémon games, shouldn't it?

Re: Did You Ever Want to Tell Something to a Character on Your Pokémon Games?

"Where did you come from?"

"Yes/No"

... yeah

Yes, mostly i'd like to scream at the evil teams for being stupid and being 'evil' for the wrong reasons. Especally when you get grunts that run and cry, what are they? Ten year old girls? I know that your character is (Another ridiculous thing that no one can really do anything about), but seriously, evil doers don't randomly freaking cry cause they were defeated, they take out a gun and blow off your head....................

Okay, i'm going to stop now.

Way back in Red/Blue/Yellow, when Team Rocket is on the bridge, I always wanted to tell them 'yes' when they asked me to join, just to see what they would do.

Way back in Red/Blue/Yellow, when Team Rocket is on the bridge, I always wanted to tell them 'yes' when they asked me to join, just to see what they would do.

Hell, I wanted to join TR. :3

Me too =]

I've always wanted to do that.

It would make an interesting fanfic, but not for me to write.

First, in Iron Island, when you beat two Galactic Grunts with Riley and one of them says that he is going to cry, I wish I could tell Riley that I felt just a little bad for him.

Wow...I'm way too nice...

I want to yell at the Elite Four when they act like they've met me for the first time.

That one too.
The elite four need to at least have three different phrases that they say when you beat them multiple times.

I want to laugh at the Galactic Grunt who says I was weakened by his partner at Floaroma Town because I took no damage from the first fight.

In my old blue game I always wanted to yell at that strange old coffee addictid man in Viridian city. He wouldn't move..... MOVE OLD MAN! >.<

"GSC Rival-kid, I love you and I want to make sweet, sweet love you and HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

When I was little I wanted to yell at Team Rocker because they were meanies XD

I dunno what i'd say to any of the Pokemon characters, they don't really say much other than "fight me" or some useless information like how to use a potion or whatever :/

I want to shout at cynthia when she acts like shes still the champion.

I want to yell at Mirror B. in XD because he won't let you join if you say yes to him. Why I can't I join Mirror B.? :(

I want to kick that kid who tells me I'm a n00b in the crotch.
Little shit probably doesn't even know what a n00b is.

I've wanted to join Team Rocket as well.

And a thousand times when I play through Crystal, I want to yell at my rival, "ARE YOU CRAZY? Pokemon are stronger with love, blah blah blah..." Something to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom