• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Did You Ever Want to Tell Something to a Character on Your Pokémon Games?

Re: Did You Ever Want to Tell Something to a Character on Your Pokémon Games?

I'd tell Wally how much I want to molest him <3 And since I play as the male char in RSE, he'd so go for it, the little fruit. I love him so.

I'd yell at Team Rocket in R/G/B/Y/FR/LG for killing the Marowak, I'd yell at Team Rocket in G/S/C for cutting of the Slowepoke's tails, and I'd yell at Team Magma for making it so gawdamn sunny in Hoenn and making my eyes hurt, and I'd yell at Team Galactic for bothering Dialga/Palkia ;-;

Wow, I'd yell at a ton of people 0.o

Oh, and I'd tell GSC rival how pweety he is õ////õ

I'd tell all the NPCs who say 'treat your Pokemon with love' something along the lines of 'what if I want to treat my Pokemon like the little pixelated war machines that they are'.

Wurd.

Also, there should be something like this in the Video Games section, since this applies to a lot of video games.

I want to yell at the Elite Four when they act like they've met me for the first time.

I always imagine them saying:

Alright, stop... just take the money and exp. points and go! PLEASE STOP TORTURING MY POKEMON. ;-;

Please don't take the following the wrong way. I really like Riley, but I wish I could tell him I'd jump off Sphear Pillar unless we apologize to that Galactic Grunt. Now I know for sure that I am way too nice.

I think you're just in love with Galactic Grunts. XD

That's fine; TR's grunts are pretty amazing in my view. I especially love the one in GSC Cerulean City. XD I understand the Grunt-love.

I want to be able to say yes and join TR in R/B/Y! There needs to be a game where you can. It would probably make the anime more interesting.. xD
In D/P/P..
I'd want to tell Riley he's hot. :love: *shot* Or alternatively, ask if I can buy his hat/fedora/whatever. Yeah.. he's one of my favorite D/P characters. >>

Last edited:

I think you're just in love with Galactic Grunts. XD

That's fine; TR's grunts are pretty amazing in my view. I especially love the one in GSC Cerulean City. XD I understand the Grunt-love.

I'm torn between the one at Iron Island who says he's going to cry, and the one outside of Team Galactic HQ who drops the key. I wish I could tell them I like their taste in Pokémon. I also want to tell Lucain he's awesome, as well.

Grunts need individual names. D: Poor guys are the anonymous guards you just plow through, but some of them have very distinctive personalities. ;-;

I think I'll call the Cerulean TR Grunt Chaz. He reminds me of an old character of mine named Chaz. XD

A fisherman who goes around with six Magikarps. Just to tell him to generally sort his life out.

I wish I could tell the idiots who constantly want to battle without my say to go away. In EVERY Pokemon game. I also wish, in D/P/Pt that I could trip my hyperactive rival while he's running. :D

Mainly just want to slap my character, and tell him to actually talk so that I can read it.

And a lot of the time when random trainers force me to battle them, what I actually want to do is say "Fuck off, i'm going somewhere, practice your tackles on that tree", instead of battling. >>

And that orange-hair chick on Colosseum, i'd like to turn around and say "Please refrain from standing 1ft behind me at all times, thank you."

"Where did you come from?"

"Yes/No"

... yeah

LOL! -- is that Pacifidlog? ,xD
I think I remember a similar question @ Phenac city; on Colosseum..

Here, made you a picture~

Pacifidlog3.jpg

Last edited:

I talk at my game as I play it
So in answer to thread question: all the time

it's like

"...and that leaves Rebecca with Lake Valor"
and I'm all "HEYL NAW why can't I go to Acuity? I NEED TO GO TO SNOWPOINT ANYWAY argh fascist"

"I'm gonna fine you for being too slow!"
"DAMNIT BARRY I TOOK LIKE 3 SECONDS TO GET ERE"

"Can you re-battle me?"
"Sorry dude busy"
"That's a heart breaking answer..."
"Jeez Roark suck it up and BE A MAN. Like your dad. Oh yesss"

Besides "You're stupid"?
I want to ask the Mirage Island man in Pacifidlog, "Have you been eating carrots lately?" Because he must have very bad eyesight if he can see Mirage Island only 1 day out of 65536.

I'd want to tell Dawn to shut up about the Radar. Its fail, its always going to be fail, and do some double battling with me at the Tower. She'll do waaay better than the five I get stuck with.

Way back in Red/Blue/Yellow, when Team Rocket is on the bridge, I always wanted to tell them 'yes' when they asked me to join, just to see what they would do.

Same, always wanted to join TR :D

I thought of that the moment I knew what the thread was about...

Well, aside from telling this to Team Magma "YOU IDIOTS! IF YOU MAKE THE VOLCANO ERUPT, YOU KILL ALL OF US AND PRETTY MUCH GET A FOOT OF LAND IF THE FREAKING LAVA GETS TO THE OCEAN!"...then I sort of just want to punt Maxie into the volcano.

Back
Top Bottom