• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poetry about forum members

Guys, I don't think MD is going to write a poem for each and every person that posts in this thread, especially since I doubt he knows all of your personalities well enough to adequately describe you in poetry. And even if he does happen a poem about you, despite not knowing enough about your personality to describe you well, it's not likely to be a poem that actually represents you, is it? I don't know why all of you NEED a poem from MD so bad. If he doesn't know anything about you, the poem is not going to have anything to do with you.

Although I should probably let him speak for himself. Maybe he will write about you, I don't know. tbh, I was kind of surprised that he actually bothered to write about me. :P

Guys, I don't think MD is going to write a poem for each and every person that posts in this thread, especially since I doubt he knows all of your personalities well enough to adequately describe you in poetry. And even if he does happen a poem about you, despite not knowing enough about your personality to describe you well, it's not likely to be a poem that actually represents you, is it? I don't know why all of you NEED a poem from MD so bad. If he doesn't know anything about you, the poem is not going to have anything to do with you.
Totally. I mean, if you look at all the other poems, they're totally deeply connected to the people I dedicated them to.

Although I should probably let him speak for himself. Maybe he will write about you, I don't know. tbh, I was kind of surprised that he actually bothered to write about me. :P
How could I forget Zeta Reticuli? You silly sod, you'll always be in my heart.

Harlequin's was awesome, MD. That's a Panic At The Disco song bit, right?
"Exchanging body heat in the passenger's seat, no no no..."

He's right about the poems being deeply connected to their subjects. Because Arylett Dawnsburra is the very essence of my soul, I AM Arylett Dawnsburra. And I mean, I told him once, I says: "No MD, I'm Arylett Dawnsburra, not Dawnsborough." (I was sort of tired at the time... so I suppose that's why I forgot the "Miss", hmm) But this poem is just so intricately connected to the fiber of my being, of Miss Arylett Dawnsburra.

Last edited:
What does PK stand for?

I stayed up all night so that we could sustain.

SIMPLY CANNOT GET THIS OFF MY MIND -

Pee-Kay.

What does it mean, oh, what does it mean?

Some day you'll be mine, PK.

All I have is time... and hope...

PK. Ah, grrr, oh... I feel g... o... o... d...

NESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESS- *shot*

What does PK stand for?

I stayed up all night so that we could sustain.

SIMPLY CANNOT GET THIS OFF MY MIND -

Pee-Kay.

What does it mean, oh, what does it mean?

Some day you'll be mine, PK.

All I have is time... and hope...

PK. Ah, grrr, oh... I feel g... o... o... d...

THAT WAS SO AWESOME.

Want to know what it stands for? READY FOR THIS?!

Nothing. I just thought it up after playing SSBM. xD

Tailsy Does Three Things

Think about sex.
Talk about sex.
Have sex.
Such is the way of Tailsy.

this. is. so true.

in other news, this thread is just about the only justification we have for keeping the poetry forum. you are brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom