• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DAMN NINJAS

Further proof that ninjas are better:

Compare Spongebob as a pirate and as a ninja.
Every time he's been a pirate, something has gone wrong or he's given up.
What's that? You've never seen a ninja Spongebob? That just proves how good he is at being one.
Things that Spongebob can do are so much better than the things he can't.

They would've shown him in ninja mode were he one ಠ_ಠ

And if anyone remembers the episode "Arrgh!" or something like that, he actually pulled off pirate quite well for being an idiot.

What's that? You've never seen a ninja Spongebob? That just proves how good he is at being one.

By that logic oxygen molecules are ninjas because you can't see them. :/

Also, pirates are better. They're friendlier. =)

By that logic oxygen molecules are ninjas because you can't see them. :/

Also, pirates are better. They're friendlier. =)

Spongebob is
fictional

Oxygen isn't.

And if anyone remembers the episode "Arrgh!" or something like that, he actually pulled off pirate quite well for being an idiot.
Only because he got a gold doubloon (sp?) at the end. He was actually a pretty bad pirate.

I'm sure a ninja could beat up a pirate without the pirate ever noticing.

They can't, they'd look stupid, and the squawking and saying of "who's a pretty boy then" would ruin the ninjas' precious stealth.

The parrots are also ninjas.

The parrots wouldn't say anything because the ninja doesn't either.

MY MY

THIS HAS CERTAINLY DEVIATED FROM THE TOPIC OF POST NINJAS

AND CAPS

NEEDS MORE CAPS

If Ninjas are so stealth-stealth-stealth and you can't even seem them or notice them beating you up, how do you know they even exist?

Pirates are at least less fictional. :]

If Ninjas are so stealth-stealth-stealth and you can't even seem them or notice them beating you up, how do you know they even exist?

Pirates are at least less fictional. :]

Exactly. The very concept of ninjas is ridiculous.

Pirates get more stuff anyway. I've never heard of ninjas looting/pillaging.

Back
Top Bottom