• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Weirdest Sprite!

rsrh083.png

o.o

rsrh092.png

^w^

rsrh114.png

rsrh117.png

Flygon
Flygon's appalling lack of genitals and its ridiculously huge pelvic thrust scared me at first, and they still do.

Flygon
Flygon's appalling lack of genitals and its ridiculously huge pelvic thrust scared me at first, and they still do.

I would find it a hell of a lot more appalling if it did have them...

(yeah, yeah, i know others might disagree.... fetish fuel and all that)

Last edited:
Flygon, being a lizard, wouldn't have external genitalia anyway, so...it's all good.

gbc249.gif
I don't want a cookie.
gbc217.gif
Come and get me... Wait got an itch..
gbc112.gif
I told you already, you don't need the electronic drill.
gbc155.gif
I'll start your heater.
gbc097.gif
I'll hypnotize you, wait gotta sniff the air to tell if its alright.

I would find it a hell of a lot more appalling if it did have them...

(yeah, yeah, i know others might disagree.... fetish fuel and all that)

Flygon.png

This scared me when my vibrava evolved into it. i was like "what the hell is that thing" It scares me with or without "genitals" and also, where is the discussion about the female? xp

greenspr133.png

Poor poor Eevee. Look what Pokemon green did to you...HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO EEVEE. MY FAVORITE POKEMON!

greenspr103.png

Dear dear me...

greenspr144.png
greenspr145.png
greenspr146.png

Oh dear...not looking very legendary today, are we?

greenspr066.png
greenspr067.png
greenspr068.png

Holy!

greenspr009.png

*sniff sniff*

0062Front_m.png

NO WORDS ARE NEEDED

Scizor

What the fuck did you do GameFreak

Gardevoir

...Gallade :D?