• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you being for Halloween?

Kamineko, the biting cat, from Azumanga Daioh. I have the hat, so all I have to do is wear lots of grey.

I don't normally do much for Halloween (still buzzed about my birthday XD), but our fencing club is having this big... thing, so I figured I'd make an effort~

Magenta from Rocky Horror. My boyfriend is awesome enough to go as Frank N. Furter (80$ corset, D:).

Mike the Foxhog. My face is terrifying enough for anyone.

...wht, seriously? Oh, right. An vampire, to a thing my mum's doing at her pub.

Persephone. :3 I has costume, including pomegranets. And pomegranet juice (for a school party).

...Why? Because I can. >:3

YAY.

Oh, the costume doesn't have a helmet. So no Athena for me. D:

My sister's being Nessarose (the Wicked Witch of the East). And her friend's being Elphaba. ^^ *waits for Dannichu to approve*

I would be a boy with a white t-shirt and blue jeans. You know, the style I wear everyday.

Though my parents yelled at me saying I would get shot or that I'm too old.
I feel like if I defied and went anyways, I would get shot by my dad.

Aaaah, such laaaaame ass parents. XD

Okay, so, here's the dillio:

I was Persephone to school today, breaking all sorts of dress codes. I then went home, took off the costume and chilled. Then I decided to go Trick-or-Treating for a bit, but I didn't want to get back in that tight dress and possibly scare some kids and cause permanant damage. Sooo...I slipped on my Sweeney Todd shirt, which has a razor on the left arm (annoyingly - Todd is right handed, dammit!) and some black slacks and wandered the streets singing the theme to Sweeney Todd! It was fun. XD

So, in summery:

School: Persephone
T-or-T: Sweeney Todd

Back
Top Bottom