• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Blackstar and Tallstar. Why? Because in my eyes,
Firestar is a gary-stu who can do everything perfectly most of the time and nothing bad ever happens to him exept maybie losing a few lives. Tigerstar is much awsomer because who doesn't like ambition, I really would have likes a Tigerstar super-edition story. Firestar, on the other hand has way too many fans just because he's a gary-stu and is the main character.

So yeah.

Except he's not. Flametail could debate you out if you want, but seeing as Firestar isn't my favorite character, I don't have much to debate for. (Flametail, if you see this, please debate because I want to see your reason for liking Firestar anyway. :P)

I voted for Firestar, Crookedstar, Blackstar and Tallstar, anyway.

I like Onestar and Blackstar best. ♥ They've always been the most interesting to me. Leopardstar must be getting on a bit by now, on a side note. D: She's been leader since what, The Darkest Hour? She's an old lady, man.

Leopardstar may be old, but she's still got a lot of lives left to lose... unless RiverClan just doesn't tell everyone at gatherings. It seems like RiverClan has only fought in
The battle of the eclipse (at least, since they've been at the lake). And does anyone know why RiverClan fought? They don't even share a border with ThunderClan.

How do you know, though? There's been a lot of timeskips and we don't really get any information about the other leaders' lives.

We only get information on the ThunderClan leaders' and cats like Brokenstar's lives if they happen to be there. =/

I recently started reading them, only a bit more than a month ago, and am on Dawn. I feel like such a newb compared to the rest of you.:sweatdrop:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda new, I'm on Twilight. Did you start with the first series(Into the Wild, Fire and Ice, Forest of Secrets, ect), (may I call you Squirtle?) Squitle?

Well... no. It's obviously awfully annoying if you're trying to start from the beginning and don't want to have a lot to read, but honestly, it's nice to have something that's always going to continue. ^^ And personally, I like starting a series and knowing that it's going to keep me occupied for a while anyway.

There's only going to be four series (plus all the spinoffs-a Ravenpaw manga trilogy, Bluestar's Prophecy, the book about the early Clan cats, the book about SkyClan after FQ, Code of the Clans, Battles of the Clans, and Allegiances/Allegiances of the Clans) total. :P

If the second series up had never been invented, I wouldn't have Leafpool or Jayfeather to obsess over D:

I'm so far behind in this series. I'm jealous of all of you who have read more books than me. D:

Seriously I only just finished Forest of Secrets. *FAIL* It's so hard to find the books where I live... TwT;
I read one volume of the manga once though. About Graystripe. I was desperate for anything I could find. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom