• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Terry's shop-Now selling adoptables!

^Urm, this sprite got the hits on SEREBII AGES AGO, so it's a good sprite.
And more of this rant...
a) YOU'RE NOT A MOD.
b) I'm a junk spriter at those kinds. 95% of my sprites are 3/5+ starred.
c) YOU'RE NOT A RELATION TO ME.
d) YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS.

4 steps to tell the truth. Well, 5 including I'M 10!

Not necessarily. One community says your sprite is good, and another says its bad. Unfortunately, that doesn't make it good.

a) YOU'RE NOT A MOD.

That's irrelevant. He's trying to help you improve your sprite; how is that minimodding?

...What is that supposed to mean?

...How is that relevant in the slightest?

d) YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS.

Again: Irrelevant. He is not 'bossing you around', he is trying to help you become a better spriter.

Well, 5 including I'M 10!

That's no excuse. You can't use your age as a shield. If you're as 'cool' and 'intelligent' and 'talented' as you claim, then surely you'd be able to do everything absolutely perfectly?

Yes, I'm ten also and you don't see me using it as a shield. Age doesn't matter, it's the ability. There's no use in using your age, it's just a wimpy excuse.

It still needs fixing. And that reason dosn't mean that you don't have to listen to me.
Oh, and I looked at your sprite thread at Serebii forums, and you haven't even posted it there, let a lone got hits on it. Don't try to lie to me.
a) YOU'RE NOT A MOD.
Doesn't mean you don't have to listen to me.
d) YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS.
4 steps to tell the truth. Well, 5 including I'M 10!

I can't be bothered to fight you today Terry. Recolour a Quilava recoloured with Jumpluff's colours.

^I'll email it to you. Because I'm leaving later. For good. (Thanks, whoever never got in trouble for flaming me, I'm so telling)

Well, I'm not flaming you, just saying sheesh, stop being so stubborn. Everyone who posted in this thread is trying to HELP you, but if you're too stubborn to realize it, just don't yell at us. Look back. People, by telling you to fix things, are trying to help you become a better spriter. I've never heard of a ten-year-old being perfect at something. And considering that I'm ten, you should listen and take suggestions nicely.

Um. Please don't send it to my Email address, ya know, for personal reasons. Thanks anyway.

Well, I'm not flaming you, just saying sheesh, stop being so stubborn. Everyone who posted in this thread is trying to HELP you, but if you're too stubborn to realize it, just don't yell at us. Look back. People, by telling you to fix things, are trying to help you become a better spriter. I've never heard of a ten-year-old being perfect at something. And considering that I'm ten, you should listen and take suggestions nicely.

Yay, finally another more reasonable 10 year old to kill Terry's excuse he's been using for AGES!

And as for the mod and boss talk it doesn't matter if you're the boss, you still have to make the business.

People need to use Please, be less strict, and be warned that instead of leaving next time, something a lot worse will happen. So let's end this. Plus I'm now on revamps.

People need to use Please, be less strict, and be warned that instead of leaving next time, something a lot worse will happen. So let's end this. Plus I'm now on revamps.

We aren't being strict. Least, I'm not trying to be. I apologise if I appear that way.

What will happen? *confused* What more could you do than leave?

No offense, but after saying that I don't think anyone would trust an email from you. ^^;

Give me an aipom revamp. I'll see if you can give it justice.

Okay Terry, I'm going to try this one more time. One. More. Time. And I'll keep going until you listen.

WE ARE NOT BEING 'STRICT' OR 'CRUEL' OR 'MEAN' OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU BECOME A BETTER SPRITER, BUT YOU'RE TOO ARROGANT TO REALISE THAT. FOR ONCE, OPEN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN TO US.

And also, I somehow doubt "something a lot worse will happen". Was that meant to be scary, or intimidating. It isn't at all.

Other than that, have a nice day.

EDIT: Oh, so you'll send us viruses, eh? You know, doing that would get you arrested. Or, seeing as you're too young, probably your parents.

cloysternew.png

Oh, so you chose to ignore me. Okay! I did say I'd keep going until you listened.

WE ARE NOT BEING 'STRICT' OR 'CRUEL' OR 'MEAN' OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU BECOME A BETTER SPRITER, BUT YOU'RE TOO ARROGANT TO REALISE THAT. FOR ONCE, OPEN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN TO US.

And also, I somehow doubt "something a lot worse will happen". Was that meant to be scary, or intimidating. It isn't at all.

Other than that, have a nice day.

EDIT: Oh, so you'll send us viruses, eh? You know, doing that would get you arrested. Or, seeing as you're too young, probably your parents.

Back
Top Bottom