• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

And then, like, Danni updated and stuff.

Ruth has a scanner now, so I can steal iiiiit~

It's great :D

Jemma's Pokemon Team (finished) This is the one with the Miltank from a couple of pages back

Angel and Evita (Evita looking absolutely nothing like an akita, it has to be said)

Franvees for Walker - slightly crappy colouring, but I blame the pencils I was using

Jemma, Ruth and moi as our Ruth-designed +Anima forms (a monkey, falcon and bear respectively)

Reeeeeally quick, slightly crappy doodle of the three of us as trainers

And my favourite: Glinda's Moving Castle!

img570.jpg

:D

I'll get on the requests soon, I swear.

House Chibis (hurr, I didn't finish this one)

*awesome image*

...where is my House-and-Pokemon obsessed friend when she hould see iiiiiiiiiiit~

*spiffy pic*

IS THAT A BOQ I SEE?!? (I hope I spelled his (my) name right)

Sorry, random fit of Boq obsession. Because some of my sister's friends have a Wicked family and I'm Boq. ^^ (And my sis is Nessa, which makes things very weird. o.o)

And then, like, Danni updated and stuff.

Ruth has a scanner now, so I can steal iiiiit~

It's great :D

Jemma's Pokemon Team (finished) This is the one with the Miltank from a couple of pages back

Angel and Evita (Evita looking absolutely nothing like an akita, it has to be said)

Franvees for Walker - slightly crappy colouring, but I blame the pencils I was using

Jemma, Ruth and moi as our Ruth-designed +Anima forms (a monkey, falcon and bear respectively)

*cute picture here*

:D

I'll get on the requests soon, I swear.

Te he, teh cuteness.

I like your 'Reeeeally quick, slightly crappy doodle of the three of us as trainers'

And you finally finished Jemma's Pokemon Team! I love Bulbasaur's expression soooo much, it's cuter than cute. Purple bulb!

The little Cyndaquil on Girafarig's head is so cute and little~

And eeeeeeeeeeee *breath* eeeeeeeeeeeeee Girafarig is cute itself :)

I feel so bad that I can never say anything useful.

Cute cute cute awesome awesome awesome summs up my usual comments.

Tower Bridge - WOW! I am impressed. ;;Claps;; Just wow at the whole thing, it is just that good. I like the snow too~ It's really, really, really pretty! I could NEVER draw something like that.

House Chibis - Ze cutes~ Yes, quite Ze Cutes! You're really good at chibis~

Sleeping Raikou - Love the colouring and shading. No seriously, I do~ The sketchy outline kinda bothers me though. But I really like this one. It's quite good!

Dinosaurz - XD It's so cute and so amusing!

Jemma's Pokemon Team - D'aww~ They're all so cute. Girafarig's legs are kind of awkwardish though, too straight. And the hooves too. I don't know what it is about them... but something seems off. I think also, for Miltank, the udders should be a bit more in the middle than so low. Delibird's body seems a bit smallish. But still, quite awesome and cute~

Angel and Evita - For a moment, I thought Evita was a Linoone. XD Kinda looks like a white angelic one. I like the snow though, as well as the colours and the usual things~ Alls I see wrong is Angel's forehead is kind of big and the way the arm wraps around Evita doesn't look... 3Dish. If that makes sense.

Franvee - Evilish expression, I like it~ Also the fluffy tail tip! And for the last sketch, I really like the way the face and snout and eyes just all look together. I dunno, just looks cool and mysterious.

Anima Form One - I like the idea of the whole Anima Form thing, it sounds cool~ Although the foreheads of everyone are kind of big. Also Monkeygirl's legs are kinda short.

Trainerdoodlething - Loving Bulbasaur and Pikachu~ Especially Pikachu's ears and the nose and expession, just so cute. Also the outlines - I think they are quite nice. I like them for some reason, gives it this cool-looking style.

And I am DONE catchingupinating! Whoo~

I think I already commented on the Tower Bridge lot as the OS club...? Yes. No. I don't know~ Either way I've been rudely ignoring thiss thread comment-wise. :x

I love the Glinda's Moving Castle one, really. XD I like how they suit their characters, sort of - Glinda and Howl both being interested in their looks, Fiyero and the Prince both being - well - princes, and Boq and the kid both being... short. X3; But yeah. I also like the outlines and colouring here, and the detail on Glinda's coat is cool.

Uhh, the Pokemon in Jemma's team are all adorable. Especially the Girafarig, apart from the slightly creepy tail (but they're always like that, so); it is a little skinny, though (I think someone already said this) - horse-type creatures tend to have a bit more of a belly, that's all. Love how happy the Skiploom is. ":D!"

Aaaaaangel~ Ehe, Evita's chewing on a drumstick. X3 I think Angel's hand should be showing a little on the arm that's wrapped around the dog, but the folds in her clothes look really good here and I like the glow you've added from the halos.

Ehe, Danni the bear looks awfully sleepy. XD The "o.o" expressions on the two others are funny, and I like Jemma's long shirt; the folds are well-placed and look quite good. Just a couple of little things; Ruth's glasses are a little wonky and don't seem to have any (the word's escaped me - the part that goes from the edge of the lens to your ear XD;) and maybe the monkey tail could be a little curlier? But generally very cool. :3

Not much to say about the trainer one except that it's rather cute. XD The Bulbasaur and Pikachu in particular is adorable, though there aren't any glasses-lens-to-ear bits again. X3; I wish I knew that word.

Dannichu! Sorry I haven't looked at this thread in a while! I suppose I'd rather look at everything in one go though. I dunno.

I love Glinda's moving castle. I watched "Howl's Moving Castle" recently too. It was in English, unfortunately. I found it hilarious when she went: "Thankyou! Even if you are my least favourite kind of vegetable!" to Turnip-head. That's one way to go about thanking people, I suppose.

I can't really think of a way to critisize this time round so you're lucky this time!

I've slinked around here far enough!
Dannichu, might I say that every single drawing is basiclly a smoldering look of win?
The Wicked Fiyero thing was awesome enough to get me to dig out my old copy of Wicked which now reeks of OLD.
The House chibis, I just can't describe how happy they make me feel.
If it's not too much of a trouble, and if you still take requests...well..*is suddenly shy*
Can you draw a Nessarose for me? Please? I'd love a drawing of my namesake.

Danni.. Your art is absolutely the most awesomest, adorablest picturedoodles on the face of any cup of Tea or plate of Cod~ ;w; And also HOUSE! <3
..My that's worthless generic praise, but I had to post soooomething, because I remembered reading through that I had asked if you took requests in Obsessive Scribblers and you said yes but then I disappeared from everywhere because ack~ >_< Do you er.. Still take requests by chaaance? ^^;;;

Aaaaah, I'm sorry for abandoning here agaiiiiin >< I've been so damn lazy recently, it's terrile. Thanks so, so much for the kind comments, everyone; I might not show it, but I really appreciate it.

I do take requests, yeah; I'll be happy to attempt a Nessa (I'm not promising greatness) and I still have Dark Hood's Pokesona to draw, which I prmised absolutel ages ago (I've done a couple of doodles but they completely suck). I can't remember what you requeted, Dwagie (your team, right?), but I'll be happy to draw it if you tell me again. Just keep poking me till I get it done :)

I also have a couple of birthday pictures I started, haven't finished, and are now horrendously late, and hopefully I'll update soonish with a couple of realism pics I did last week (depending on whether my scanner's working or not).

Thanks again, guys :)

I do take requests, yeah; I'll be happy to attempt a Nessa (I'm not promising greatness) and I still have Dark Hood's Pokesona to draw, which I prmised absolutel ages ago (I've done a couple of doodles but they completely suck). I can't remember what you requeted, Dwagie (your team, right?), but I'll be happy to draw it if you tell me again. Just keep poking me till I get it done :)

Its ok, I can wait. Just one thing, my username is Black hood not Dark hood. ¬_¬

Aaaaah, I'm sorry for abandoning here agaiiiiin >< I've been so damn lazy recently, it's terrile. Thanks so, so much for the kind comments, everyone; I might not show it, but I really appreciate it.

Eeee~ ^^
Actually.. Well.. I never told you the request.. I'm a bit timid with them because I hate being such a bother xD;; But I couldn't resist your work~
But I was hoping to request my Pokesona.. Whom.. I can only describe because I've never drawn her in a way I didn't OMGRUBBISHBIN >< But is a Riolu with Amethyst eyes, Purple Goggles, Purple (Yes, I like the colour <___< Ehehe ) ribbon tied to her tail, a silver anklet, and a scarf. Which.. Dare I request.. Be a Danniscarf? ^^;;
Dank je so veel~

Uuuupdaaaaate~

Drew lots today :)

Black Hood's request

Dwagie's request:

sableriolu.png

(and you can have all the failed attempts too X3)

I'm really sorry they're both so cut-off, guys ): I'm very bad at planning space on a page.

Realism!!

Swablu, my budgie, who passed away last month. I miss him ):

And a pic of my sister. It's far from excellent (I can't draw human mouths AT ALL), but please keep in mind I haven't drawn a realistic human in about five years. Here's the original it's based on.

And we're doing a thing over at the Obsessive Scribblers club, where we redraw an old pic and revel at how much we've improved.

Here's my old pic
Here's the new one

I've improved and I'm so happy about it! :D

Aaaand finally, a really, really late birthday picture for Spoon.
His colours are off, but isn't he cute? :3

Aww...sorry about the budgie, it's always sad to see a pet die :(

The picture of Swablu budgie is really cute and I love the colours.

Dwagie's request is absolutely adorable~

Uuuupdaaaaate~

Drew lots today :)

Black Hood's request

Realism!!

Swablu, my budgie, who passed away last month. I miss him ):

And we're doing a thing over at the Obsessive Scribblers club, where we redraw an old pic and revel at how much we've improved.

Here's my old pic
Here's the new one

I've improved and I'm so happy about it! :D

Awww... I had a budgie, but it was dumb, it escaped the cage once but was more interested about flying into a window continuously then going through the wide open door (emphasis on wide open). ¬_¬

Anyway, wow, the pic looks so damn AWESOME! I would give you my seal of awesomeness but i dont quite have one yet :( Seriously, it rulez, as always :3

And it looks like you really have improved, you are just so damn AWESOME! :3

Back
Top Bottom