• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Leafeon?
Because then I'd have to wait till I can either afford a used DS or get my old DS back from being grounded.

I was thinking last night, 'What if there was a Warriors game? What system would it be for? Probably the Wii...meh.'

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I knew you would ask that, Dawnwish.

I can't remember my dream ;.; I only know that it had a Skitty in it.

My warrior name is Dawnfrost, according to another site, and...

Hawkclaw of WindClan according to the Warriors Website.

Thought I'd refresh myself.~

Well, if it's any consolation, I had a strange dream where I got stung by a bee in algebra and my leg got all swollen and skin started falling off.
Disgusting to hear/read, impossibly painful to have felt ;~;

And this site that says you're Dawnfrost...may I have a link? =D

Please, someone revive the Warriors RP!

And yes, give a link to the gen.

I had a Flametail Charmander before making it Flamewing :D

I think Leafpool fits Leafeon better than Ludicolo, not everything should be based on type.

Hmm...I don't know all the cat's names but I have a Whitepaw in PMD2 which is a Skitty and a Fireheart also in PMD2 which is a Charmander.

Goldenstar wishes you well(Goldenfeather has been crowned Leader of the Windia Clan :P)

According to that website, I'm Pantherclaw and I belong to Windclan.

I like my name from the offical webiste better, I'm Wildclaw. I still belong to Windclan, but I like Riverclan better D:

Snakestripe? 0_o

Pantherclaw? Is Panther- an official prefix?

I got too lazy to continue my fanfic! =/

~Until next time
Dawnwish

True, true. I believe I have a Koffing in Ruby named Violetpaw.
But there are no PantherClan legends, are there? All I know of is LionClan, TigerClan, and LeopardClan.
Speaking of that, the TigerClan legend in SotC was adorable <3

Sunrise comes out April 21, correct? Ugh, I can't wait! I've decided not to buy any of the Po3 series until all the books are out. Funny, it comes out on my friend's birthday =P

~Until next time
Dawnwish

True, true. I believe I have a Koffing in Ruby named Violetpaw.

Aha I do that so much. Cherrytail the Cherubi, Mothwing the Mothim, Berrynose the Munchlax, Flamewing the Charizard, Violetwing the Butterfree, Goldenwing the (shiny) Fearow, Vaporcloud the Vaporeon, Joltstorm the Jolteon, Flareheart the Flareon, Sunstream the Espeon (better than ESPsight), Moonfall the Umbreon (Umbershadow doesn't fit), Glacierfur the Glaceon, Leafpool the Leafeon, Frostpool the Empoleon, Blackwing the Staraptor, Roseleaf the Roserade, Stormpelt the Luxray, Flamecloud the Rapidash, Nightfall the Mismagius...

But there are no PantherClan legends, are there? All I know of is LionClan, TigerClan, and LeopardClan.

If there were a fourth Clan of big cats, I bet it would be CheetahClan.

Sunrise comes out April 21, correct? Ugh, I can't wait! I've decided not to buy any of the Po3 series until all the books are out. Funny, it comes out on my friend's birthday =P

The wait between The Sight and Dark River was horrendous. Seriously. Eight freakin' months, and SotC and FQ didn't do much for it. Eclipse to Long Shadows drove me insane. And Twilight... had one of the most horrible cliffhangers ever, considering Sunset wasn't out when I got it. @_@

Yes, it's April 21st. And heh, Bluestar's Prophecy comes out two days before my friend's birthday 8D

Last edited:
I actually read all those names. I'm usually too lazy to read big blocks of text (which is why I skip lines often), but I read it!
Nightfall...sounds familiar...oh, I have a Murkrow in MDBlue named Nightfall.
(The spell check said MDBlue should be "Blue Beard" xD)
But...but...Mothwing is a female! And Mothim are male!

I agree with CheetahClan <3

I wouldn't know. By the time I decided to buy the first series, Long Shadows was almost out. I'm only now realizing what it's like to have to wait in anticipation for a book I really want.
I never used to read much till I decided to start reading Warriors. It was one of your old sig banners, Leafpool, that caught my attention. The one with Tigerclaw's quote from FoS, I believe. At least, I think it was you.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I never used to read much till I decided to start reading Warriors. It was one of your old sig banners, Leafpool, that caught my attention. The one with Tigerclaw's quote from FoS, I believe. At least, I think it was you.

I think you're thinking of Shadow Lugia over there. :o

I haven't changed my current sig banner much aside from adding the CotC Leafpool and giving it the fade effect.

Hmmm. I could swear it was you.
Or, at least, I know seeing a ton of people with Warriors banners in their sigs was intriguing, so I decided to do a little Wikipedia research and ended up buying almost everything that's out so far =P

Well, I count the series' as a whole (I bought all the first series at one time, all the second series, Graystripe's series, etc.) so I consider it as missing two, when in actuality I'm missing seven books that are out.
Those would be the Tigerstar and Sasha manga series, as well as Po3.
I'll buy both when the final books come out.

Kind of off-topic, but I was doing a Spanish project where I have to build a house. We also bought a little package of a few cats and a couple of dogs. I made my mom put the dog in the house, and I kept the cats. When painted, they could look almost exactly like Blackstar (though a bit fat, I might say), Firestar, and Sandstorm. Right now, the smaller ones look like Tallstar and Tawnypelt =P

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom