• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Platinum Status Thread

Fweeh I just finished Ev training a random Magikarp. I will not evolve it, and will instead name it Koikami. It will be part of my Battle Tower team along with Ghengis. Next I'll train a Steelix.

Cleopatra Luxio F Lv. 21 Tackle, Bite, Charge, Spark

Does she happen to be shiny? I named my shiny Shinx after a famous Egyptian female (Nefertiti) because of the Sphinx part of Shinx's name.

Anyway, I caught Articuno, saw Zapdos and Moltres, and haven't leveled up much :| But then again, I have Explorers of Darkness...

Does she happen to be shiny? I named my shiny Shinx after a famous Egyptian female (Nefertiti) because of the Sphinx part of Shinx's name.

Anyway, I caught Articuno, saw Zapdos and Moltres, and haven't leveled up much :| But then again, I have Explorers of Darkness...

Those legendary birds are a pain. l I sent out a Golbat with mean look against Zapdos- and bear in mind that this Golbat was several levels higher than the bird- and it fled before I could mean look it.

I've yet to see the other two. It's hard when the map doesn't point out which one's which.

I just beat Crasher Wake, got the Secretpotion (a GSC reference that I hadn't noticed until now) and am trying to get to Celstic town. My current team is:

*Snover F lv. 35 Swagger, razor leaf, ice shard, ingrain

*Prinplup M lv. 30 fury attack, peck, bubble beam, metal claw

*Ditto lv. 32 transform

*Alakazam M lv. 30 miracle eye, recover, psybeam, disable

*Luxoray F lv. 30 tackle, bite, swagger, spark

*Omlette M lv. 30 fly, wish, metronome, defog,

*'s mean that they either have or had had Pokerus

Just beat Gardenia, have a slightly lower-leveled team *crap. x.x*

As follows:

Sarius,Male,Monferno LV 23
Airo,Male,Staravia,LV 17
Beacon,Male,Luxio,LV 19
Floro,Male, Budew,LV 20
Marina,Female, Beautifly,LV 17
Tilly,Male, Togepi, LV 1. *hatched*

I has Secret Key, but I haven't used it yet. I'm probably going to train a Heat Rotom, since it looks more useful than the others.

I only just got Palkia, Dialga and Heatran the other day lol
and also beat the 2nd wave of the E4

Considering I beat the game the first time on 01/04/09, it took me a while to do all that

And now I have resumed going in the Battleground obsessively

Ok after dicking around with my Pearl for a while, I'm going to be getting back to Platinum! My team:

torterra
[Gaia] Torterra (F) Lv61 @ Quick Claw

Staraptor-f
[Flick] Staraptor (F) Lv65 @ Shell Bell

rotom-grass
[Blaulich] Rotom (X) Lv62 @ Razor Claw
... :D

Vaporeon
[Baby] Vaporeon (F) Lv64 @ Leftovers

Houndoom-f
[Elysia] Houndoom (F) Lv63 @ Amulet Coin

Yanmega
[Sona] Yanmega (F) Lv62 @ King's Rock

wooo secret key

For those wondering, the Wi-Fi event ends around May 12th. I'm not sure if it's on or following that day...

I just beat Candice :D Hurray, her Froslass is a bitch

Nick Steelix M Lv. 39 Rock Tomb, Curse, Dragonbreath, Dig

Chuck Machoke M Lv. 39 Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, Submission, Revenge

Cleopatra Luxray-f F Lv. 39 Thunder Fang, Spark, Bite, Tackle

Burn Infernape M Lv. 40 Close Combat, Rock Smash, Ember, Flame Wheel

Pollux Staravia M Lv. 21 Endeavor, Defog, Fly, Wing Attack (HM Slave)

Sam Bibarel M Lv. 15 Surf, Cut, Rock Climb, Strength (HM Slave)

Damn, my Vaporeon in the Day Care is only Lv. 30 =_=

And no, Cleopatra is not shiny. I just thought that because of Shinx's name too :3 Plus she's, y'know, female and a lion and all that

Again, kudos (and now free cookies! :3) if you know where I got most of the names from (excluding Burn and Cleopatra).

Um, this will sound really stupid, but which room do you go to to activate the secret key?

It's the very first room, over in the corner at the upper left; there's a space between the bookshelf/machine thing and the wall. It's not marked or anything.

Back
Top Bottom