• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Challenge Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle for RandomTyphoon, Ameroq01, and Lars the Turtwig. I team with Ameroq, Typh pairs with Twiggy. (Because Ameroq's stunning creativity should match well with Typh's superior intellect.

6 vs. 6 Tag (as each trainer brings three)

Set.

DQ: 7 days

Damage Cap: 35%

Banned: OHKOs

Stage:
Plain

Heh. A plain plain.

Additinol rules:
If one team member does not give commands in five days, the other member can substitute for them
------

I'm sorry I cannot give a profile, but the Wii doesn't allow you to copy and paste. Maybe one of the contenders can do it for me..?

*spews tea*

...flattery gets you nowhere, man. I actually have a diverse Pogeyman now. At least matching yer Stanler >:3

My profile. Also, I'll pick yours up a bit later.

Typh, it would be easier if you quoted Ameroq01's post so that her profile--and Scyther's, which she added in for him--are all in one place with yours. (And if you could clean up the links and quote code while you're at it, that would be cool.)

2 v. 2 Single
Set
DQ: 5 days
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned Moves: OHKOs
Arena: Field With A Magikarp.

Welcome to F.W.A.M.! It's a basic arena, with a little pond in the middle. There's a Magikarp flopping about in this pool. You can attack this Magikarp, who has 100% HP (but no energy). Of course, this isn't exactly a regular Magikarp.

It is a basic Lv. 19 male Magikarp. You may attack this Magikarp if you wish. However, if it falls below 80% HP, it will suddenly evolve into a Gyarados that will attack a random Pokemon at the end of each action. The Gyarados's moves are chosen by the ref.

Other: For Ameroq.

http://dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=338064&postcount=150

2 v. 2 Single
Set
DQ: 5 days
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned Moves: OHKOs
Arena: Field With A Magikarp.

Welcome to F.W.A.M.! It's a basic arena, with a little pond in the middle. There's a Magikarp flopping about in this pool. You can attack this Magikarp, who has 100% HP (but no energy). Of course, this isn't exactly a regular Magikarp.

It is a basic Lv. 19 male Magikarp. You may attack this Magikarp if you wish. However, if it falls below 80% HP, it will suddenly evolve into a Gyarados that will attack a random Pokemon at the end of each action. The Gyarados's moves are chosen by the ref.

Other: For Ameroq.

http://dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=338064&postcount=150

I accept.
http://dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=351893&postcount=162

Urp. What happened to all the challenges? D: They're always gone when I want to pick something up. So, I'll pick up whichever 2 vs 2 double battle is posted next.

2v2 Single
DQ: 1 week
Banned Moves: OHKO moves only.
Arena: Pirate Ship

This battle takes place on a pirate ship, about 50 feet long. There is a mask with a skull and crossbones on it.

Other: For Doctor Francis, PHD in Frankology

Profile!

I accept, I guess. But first, can the DQ's duration be increased a bit? Thanks.

Last edited:
Battle Format: 2 vs 2

Battle Style: Double

DQ Time: 3 Days

Damage Cap: 60%

Banned and Restricted Moves: Chills, Rest, OHKO's

Arena Description: A simple Indigo League Water Arena. Simply a pool with floating platforms for non-aquatic Pokemon.

Additional Rules: No Non-Aquatic/Flying/Levitating Pokemon Over 200kg, as the platforms wouldn't be able to support them.

Battle Format: 2 vs 2

Battle Style: Double

DQ Time: 3 Days

Damage Cap: 60%

Banned and Restricted Moves: Chills, Rest, OHKO's

Arena Description: A simple Indigo League Water Arena. Simply a pool with floating platforms for non-aquatic Pokemon.

Additional Rules: No Non-Aquatic/Flying/Levitating Pokemon Over 200kg, as the platforms wouldn't be able to support them.

Taking.

Aren't refs allowed to participate in four battles at a time? I'm only in three active battles, but I still seem to be on the Barred From Challenging list.

Well, Negrek hasn't been on in a little while to update the list, so if any of your challenges have ended recently it wouldn't reflect that. Second, are you sure you aren't also counting challenges that haven't had a referee claim them yet?

Taking Grass King vs. Xaldin, because I promised to. Whooo, first time reffing a double battle. Brain blast!

Thread will be up in a few.

1vs1 Single
DQ: 10 days
Banned: OHKO

Arena: Old Battle Courtyard

It's an old open courtyard around 50 metres in length surrounded by brick walls. Besides the courtyard where the battle takes place there's a pool of water 10 metres deep, of the same length north to the courtyard, and is also encased by the brick wall. Bird's eye view.

Not quite--the original challenge also needs to be in there. The idea is to have all the information in one post, so when the fourth player accepts the challenge then the challenge details and all four profiles will be in their post. You may have to manually quote or c/p the challenge itself, though, since it was stripped out when you quoted Ameroq's post.

Ahhh. Okay, then.

Battle for RandomTyphoon, Ameroq01, and Lars the Turtwig. I team with Ameroq, Typh pairs with Twiggy. (Because Ameroq's stunning creativity should match well with Typh's superior intellect.

6 vs. 6 Tag (as each trainer brings three)

Set.

DQ: 7 days

Banned: OHKOs

Stage:
Plain

Heh. A plain plain.

Additinol rules:
If one team member does not give commands in five days, the other member can substitute for them.

Schnellll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom