• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The HeartGold/SoulSilver Status Thread

I just saved in front of the Union Cave Pokemon Center with a level 18 Flaaffy and a level 10 Chikorita which I'm trying not to use, going for a Water/Electic dual type challenge. Not that it's too much of a challenge.

My Totodile and Sentret evolved simultaneously. ^_^ And I just talked to Eusine after saving the Kimono Girl.

TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE GAME RIGHT NOW

I know that you have to unlock a lot of the PokeWalker routes by walking and stuff, but I have a question: If you start a new game, do the routes you unlocked in your old game remain, or is the PokeWalker entirely reset?

Don't know.

Hmm...Eusine says:

I have been chasing SUICUNE for almost ten years, but I have never been this close!

TO THOSE THAT HAVE CRYSTAL: Does he say this in that game? Because if not, I think it maybe a Crystal reference(came out almost ten years ago).

Huh, I just noticed they changed "We hope to see you again!" to "Please, come back again any time!"

Why did you change it, NoA?

Last edited:
Just looked through. This is what i found.

Eusine : I dug a hole here, too... I was shocked! SUICUNE raced by like a
blur, right in front of my eyes! For ten years I chased SUICUNE,
and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up! Player, I owe this
all to you! Thank you!

TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE GAME RIGHT NOW

I know that you have to unlock a lot of the PokeWalker routes by walking and stuff, but I have a question: If you start a new game, do the routes you unlocked in your old game remain, or is the PokeWalker entirely reset?

I've started over thrice ('cause I had to get the other starters) and it said any new data unlocked in the PokéWalker would be deleted by starting over the game. Fortunately I didn't touch the PokéWalker in any of those files :V

I've started over thrice ('cause I had to get the other starters) and it said any new data unlocked in the PokéWalker would be deleted by starting over the game. Fortunately I didn't touch the PokéWalker in any of those files :V
D:

Well, that ruins my liking for the PokeWalker.

Anyways, charging up my DS right now so that when I get the game tomorrow I'll be ready to play as long as I want.

I got it at Target on the way to youth group. They were out of SoulSilver, and I got the last copy of HeartGold. Now I'm off to play!

Alright, I just finished my grinding and I'm going after Whitney.

I hate, hate, hate Milktank!

EDIT: Pitcher evolved. In other news, I really, really, really hate fucking Milktank!

Last edited:
At Ecruteak City; 35 Pokemon caught.

Or possibly [points to earlier post].

Training a Gastly and Zubat to face Morty with. Honestly, I could probably storm his gym right now with a few revives and potions on hand and win, even though my Mons are still in the 12-20 range.

haha, kind of funny story, i was in game stop buying the game today and this big ripped middle aged black man wearing a cowboy hat is in there buying it too. he's all pissed because he preordered it but he didn't get his little ho-oh figurine, saying like "this is bullshit! i want the figurine!" it was pretty funny

anyway i'm fighting whitney... this game is pretty "ballin" as the kids say

I can't get it today. D:

No one will give me a ride and I don't feel like walking twenty-two miles right now. (Distance to nearest town) 'S what I get for living in Idaho. ;_;

I just got it today and I just opened up a can of whoop-ass on Whitney. I was honestly expecting her to be harder than that xD

The egg's set once you grab it and save, so it's going to be the same thing whenever you hatch it.

Unless you mean you've had at least five files.

Yes, five files.

I went on an extended car ride today, so I got about seven or eight hours in today. XD I just got to Ecruteak, and I really want the "8-bit thing," as I call it, that lets you change the music back to the old game's style.
I haven't found it though, and I also need to know where to get the HM Fly.

Overall, I'm doing great. I just obtained one of the last members of my team, a female Eevee to evolve into Umbreon, to make myself. ~ I got Yasha the female Totodile as planned, but she's evolved. I also caught a Pidgey named Envy, and he evolved too. He has the perfect personality for the character in Fullmetal Alchemist that he's based off of: Sassy nature, somewhat of a clown. I think I could have done a better job, but Pidgeot was one of the best candidates because it has that "bzzt-flop" effect.
And my Pokésona has the perfect personality too: Naive, and a little quick tempered.

Current team:

Croconaw
Yasha [F] Level 24 (Ability: Torrent)
Hasty nature. Mischievous @ No item
- Bite, Flail, Water Gun, Ice Fang

Pidgeotto
Envy [M] Level 23 (Ability: Keen Eye)
Sassy nature. Somewhat of a clown @ Soothe Bell
- Twister, Whirlwind, Gust, Quick Attack

Goldeen
Hanabi [F] Level 23 (Ability: Swift Swim)
Naive nature. Mischievous @ Shell Bell
- Peck, Tail Whip, Water Pulse, Flail

Eevee
Shadowmoon [F] Level 5 (Ability: Run Away)
Naive nature. A little quick tempered @ No item
- Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

I also carry a Geodude named "Your rock" as an HM slave so it says "Your rock used ___."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom