• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Painful nostalgia.

on invisionfree i was pokemongirl (:| worst name)
i looked through my old threads last night
it wasn't fun lmao
i was like terry t when it came to spriting i thought i was pro

it meant that I had a huge inflated ego from being told that I was a great spriter at TR'sRockin! I haven't sprited properly in several years (apart from doing small scratch scenes every so often), but I know that back then my spriting style was unoriginal, uninspired, and my sprites were mediocre at best. But I thought they were the BESTEST THING EVER especially those 3-Difications that I was so bad at. 8D
Hey hey hey now

You /were/ the best spriter there to little twelve-year-old-just-starting-out-on-the-internet-didn't-know-what-MSPaint-default-colors-were me.
five and a half years ago

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO ;w;

You /were/ the best spriter there to little twelve-year-old-just-starting-out-on-the-internet-didn't-know-what-MSPaint-default-colors-were me.
five and a half years ago

butbutbut there were so many better people like Sapphire_mewtwo or whatever her name was and TR Rose herself and Butterfree and and and

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO ;w;

that's what I'd like to know :C

butbutbut there were so many better people like Sapphire_mewtwo or whatever her name was and TR Rose herself and Butterfree and and and

that's what I'd like to know :C
To be honest I idolized all of you all but I dunno I liked you more because... fff I have NO FUCKING IDEA it was too long ago.

i feel so old

I DON'T KNOW ANY OF YOU PEOPLE FROM THERE :/

I was pretty noobish when I arrived, pre-forum crash. x3 And I still have no idea how to properly keep my own roleplays going, but damn, I was so proud of my fanfic writing skills back then.

And now I think everything I write sucks, so it's probably better. XD But yeah, I'm far newer than most people posting here...

But I did find the 'TV is a tree' homosexuality thread, and I linked my friends to it! :D

I feel so young!

Not only do I not have and invisionfree account, I would've been in the single digits back then!

Looking back at my PMs here, I was still pretty n00bish post crash. I didn't like Mewtwo, for completely stupid reasons. And at that point she had just gotten better!

Man, my first forums EVERRRR were on this cat breeding sim with a slow forum called Pure Felinity, in like 2008. (The site's still going, I just got back into it like yesterday ^-^) Anyway I clearly remember not knowing what 'bumping' a topic meant, so I posted "bump" on this one random thread, and then got a bunch of 'hey what are you doing this is not your thread why are you bumping it' from like half the forum >.>

on invisionfree i was pokemongirl (:| worst name)
i looked through my old threads last night
it wasn't fun lmao
i was like terry t when it came to spriting i thought i was pro

HOLY BALLS. YOU'RE POKEMONGIRL? WE TOTALLY USED TO BE FRIENDS. I THOUGHT YOU VANISHED INTO THE ETHER.

was this on invisionfree

please link me
it was but i have no idea where it is or how to find it

hey >=(

Haha, just kidding.

why did you hate me ;.;
I think it was the fact you made a second account and freely admitted it. Combined with the normal "I'm new to the internet" n00bish behavior that everyone has at some point or another, my opinion was colored for about a month or so.

...I wish I could see this stuff.

Anyway, I used to be a member of this thing, and wasn't actually THAT n00bish, I don't think. If anyone wants to go find me on there, my username is the same as here...but I haven't been there in over a year, so...yeah.

My old username here was krazymudkipkid.

Let's see if any of the old folks here remember me...?

oh shit that was you?
haha oh wow, i remember really liking you when i was like 12. i was really upset when you got banned (or am i thinking of someone else...?)

Back
Top Bottom