• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Painful nostalgia.

What posts?

woah woah woah wait a minute.

were you on conforums? Cause if you were, and you're the person i'm thinking about, then yeah, you were the worst. :x

(also: i never registered on conforums but i lurked around like a creeper until invisionfree when i finally joined)

If anyone remembers me, I
1. Overused smileys
2. Didn't use proper grammar
3. Idolized anyone else who sprited better than me (which was basically, well, everyone at that point)
4. Signed up for RPs using only one character... and it wasn't even a character, it was me in real life (you know, Mystari (Mysti) Endris, 11 (at that time), blonde hair, etc)

Oh god I remember being on the Invisionfree TCoD when I was 11 or 12. I had like three different accounts and pretended that they were my friends or non-existent sisters. I also thought I was top shit at spriting and idolized TangelaFan and Salazard. I was a part of the 'Spriting Sextet' because I annoyed those guys so much until I got in. I'm surprised everyone put up with me o_o

I used to Role-play a lot, but I was a failtastic roleplayer. I was a participate of G-Mew/Leafpool's 'sucked-into-Emerald' RP! My characters were total sues IIRC.

I recall being on the Proboards TCoD too (back when Jirachu was a member. Anyone remember her?). I got banned after a month for being an idiot and bumping topics too much. I think I cried when I was banned and complained to my friends at this old forum called the Secret Pikachu Hangout lol.

I used to be Ekkay by the way. Hopefully I've improved from 3-4 years ago!

There was this member named Mewtwo on the old forums who would have chats with Surskitty in which they mocked my crap-tastic spriting. Whatever happened to her...?

o.o

I remember you!

Who here remembers back when I cheated at ASB and got banned for two years? Also, here's how I remember the old you, for some of you (no offense meant at all). (I've been here for about 5 years)

To me, Leafpool was the person who could never become an ASB ref.
Mewtwo and Kammington -were- total noobs, but no more.
Jetx was the guy who got me into my current music taste. (Hey, what happened to him, anyway?)
Kusari was an ASB god to me - first person ever to beat Negrek, in 2007 (Or was it 2008?).
I used correct grammar and everything back then, but my posts weren't exactly top-class, and back on IF, I made something like... 47 posts?
EDIT: QUOTED WRONG POST FML

I used to Role-play a lot, but I was a failtastic roleplayer. I was a participate of G-Mew/Leafpool's 'sucked-into-Emerald' RP! My characters were total sues IIRC.

bahahaha. that RP was failtastic anyway

I used to be Ekkay by the way. Hopefully I've improved from 3-4 years ago!

well even back on Invisionfree you were still pretty cool (to me anyway but I thought everyone except turbo was cool at the time). x3

rock-ground said:
To me, Leafpool was the person who could never become an ASB ref.

YOU KNOW I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO DO IT AFTER LIKE TWO THREE FOUR OR SO ATTEMPTS 8D

i also remember when i first registered on invisionfree, it always said i was both a registered and guest user at teh same time. (that, or there was always a guest on the same page i was.)

i also remember when i first registered on invisionfree, it always said i was both a registered and guest user at teh same time. (that, or there was always a guest on the same page i was.)

AAHHH! The Guest Ghost! I think that happened to me too *laughs*

Eh, I posted really strange stuff. I remember having about three pages of infractions and totally ignoring warnings. Of course, I can't remember anything specific except adding Y's after every vowel in one of my posts. :P

I also changed my name every three months so even if I told someone who I was they wouldn't remember me. :P I actually kept my last one, Tangled Feet, for about 4 months, and then the forums went kaboom. But yeah, I don't like to think about what I was like when I was 10...

POSTS BY SPAEKLE, AGE 12:

WTF IS THIS THREAD ABOUT! I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING UNEXPECTED IF YOU DON'T TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And guys, do you think SF17's calling canadians weird is racism? I mean, when I said it I was only saying what the people on ed ed eddy were saying, but...?

<sings> how the story's played out like this, just like a paperback novel, let's rewrite an ending that fits, instead of a hollywood horror, nothing's wrong, just as long as I know that someday I will, someday, somehow, I'm gonna make it all right about right now, I know you're wondering when... (I doubt those are the correct lyrics, but who cares)

What? That's like my favorite song!

When the fuck was that my favorite song?

Maria's so dumb she tried to put M&m's in ABC order!
Maria's so fat her blood type is ragu!
Maria's teeth are so yellow I can't beleive it's not butter!

* a demon posesses [spaekle] *

Demon speaking through [spaekle]: CHECK THE NEKO - SHADOW RPG FOR A SURPRISE

okay, I don't care, that was the best segue into an offtopic post I have ever seen.

No. You don't know what I'm planning... (jk)
Should I put a peppermint patty in my cat's food? (She hates the strong minty smell of peppermint patties)

One day, Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Cream, and Chris (I hate chris) went on a field trip for school (if they even go to school). But the bus caught on fire and went over a cliff in flames. Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream survived, but Chris and the Bus driver died (yay). The furries were lost in the woods for five years. Then they all went crazy and ate each other. Then the world exploded and everyone died. (but Shadow was safe on the ark, which later fell out of the orbit since the earth blew up and was cast out into space. But then later the ark crash landed on a wonderful planet full of all of Shadow's favorite things. And then somehow he found out that Maria never died and they all lived crappily ever after.)

THE END.

These were all on some obscure Sonic the Hedgehog forum, around 2003-2004. I was about 14 and therefore probably dumber than I am now when I joined TCoD, but I'm not sure if I had anything as amazing as these gems.

One day, Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Cream, and Chris (I hate chris) went on a field trip for school (if they even go to school). But the bus caught on fire and went over a cliff in flames. Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream survived, but Chris and the Bus driver died (yay). The furries were lost in the woods for five years. Then they all went crazy and ate each other. Then the world exploded and everyone died. (but Shadow was safe on the ark, which later fell out of the orbit since the earth blew up and was cast out into space. But then later the ark crash landed on a wonderful planet full of all of Shadow's favorite things. And then somehow he found out that Maria never died and they all lived crappily ever after.)

THE END.

why was /I/ killed off first? :(

Oh god, I remember what I was like when I first discovered forums. (Note: Not this one... I don't remember being at your old forums at all) I was... 9-10 years. My first thread was "hints for GSC", which, if I remember correctly, was "be sure to catch the sudowoodo because there's only one, make sure your pokemon are in level 90 or over before you battle red" and other things. It got closed quickly by a mod, but I opened it again two times after that, saying "i had to open this again cause a jerk closed it! baaaaw *copypasta from last thread*" A year later, I also started using chatspeak- not much, but still as annoying. I also mini-modded people "DON'T TRIPLE POST!!!!!!!!!111111111oneone"(yes, with the "1111111oneone")

Oh, and let's not even talk about the fanfic I made some years later. Let's just say the main character got a TALKING SNEASEL for a starter, and I think she was supposed to catch an Eevee in the fourth or fifth chapter, but I never got that far. Also, in the second chapter the boss of the evil team stalks her from the bushes and asks her to join their team. She meets with the team, but when she hears they're evil, she steals an Absol from one of them and runs away. In short, your typical Mary Sue-Pokemon Master fanfic. It only lasted 3 chapters, and I think everyone was happy about that.

The old-old forums are gone long ago though, so all my REALLY bad stuff is gone forever. But my first posts at the "new" forum weren't much better either.

Last edited:
OH GOD I REMEMBER WHEN I JOINED THIS FORUM!!!!

...wait.

But I do remember when I joined my first forum, just over a year ago. I was an absolute friggin' noob. Maybe I'll look for some old posts, but probably not.

Back
Top Bottom