• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Painful nostalgia.

My first forums was PIForums (Pokemon International) and I was obsessed with Ino from Narutoand my username was even Ino. I was basically an Otaku and expressedd myself freely about it, and god that must've been annoying for the others there.

Also, if anyone remembers anything to do with anyone named Mewtwono150, Suicune Water, or Seadra, that was me. :9

I feel like such a baby now, finding out that everyone was on the oldperson forums and I wasn't. Was it fun there?

ps I was probably a terrible member pre-explosion and I think I was probably even a little annoying in the earlier days of this incarnation.

Last edited:
Hmm, I was briefly known as Phantom90, veeery briefly. I lead the Wolf Clan way back when. I remember getting a couple points and not being able to see things like the Coughing Cupboard.

Man, this thread is renewing my faith in humanity. Looks like people who seem irredeemable can turn out fine after all!

Back
Top Bottom