• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stupid fundies are stupid

I love how of ALL things Slayer has done, they only mention the Pentagram and Reign in Blood.

This has GOT to be a joke ""School's Out" prevents mice from solving mazes" what.

Depeche Mode, Aerosmith, Billy Idol, and Madonna! I piss them off without even being into metal! ( 'v')d

I'm so sad Lady Gaga isn't on here.

(lol, I love how Aerosmith 'glorifies cross-dressing' in Dude Looks Like a Lady, and how you shouldn't listen to Billy Idol because he has the word 'Idol' in his name.)

I love how the reasons why you shouldn't listen to Elton John all have to do with homosexuality, which...isn't on the list of musical themes to avoid. (also I hope to God that this doesn't mean watching the Lion King is a sin because - *gasp* - Elton John wrote/sang the songs for it.)

And how some of the reasons for why you shouldn't listen to them include "eating raw meat on stage" and "wear women's makeup."

Also, how can music cause a massacre? I mean, unless the music took human form and killed people, that's logically impossible.

I don't know, this guy has some good points. Some of these bands (Linkin Park, Good Charlotte) I would also consider "straight from the pits of hell".

BA DUM PSSH

(some of this is really good, I like how AC/DC is on there for having an "extremely offensive and harsh sound" (yeah, maybe if you're ninety), Sonic Youth is on there for being "obsessed with death" because they have a song called "Death Valley", Impala is there for "eating raw meat on stage", Suicide is on there for (what else?) "promoting suicide", and, best of all, White Zombie for "Singer looks like a Zombie (Not a good role model for impressionable children)").

I say this list is stupid.

The ultimate seal of taking religion too far.

EDIT: On TCOD, I mean.

This has GOT to be a joke ""School's Out" prevents mice from solving mazes" what.

Fun fact: Alice Cooper is a devout Catholic and teaches Sunday school in his spare time.

Also, I like how they think the Killers are Satanists because they have a woman wearing a bra on one of their album covers. Why do I have the funny feeling they've never listened to any of these bands...?

Even IF this website isn't a joke (which it probably is), these people can say whatever they want, though t doesn't necessarily mean it's true. there are whole books about how stuff like Star Wars is unreligious (these books say that the support of "The Force" is like supporting another religion. it's funny though, cause I've seen another book that likened Star Wars to christianity.) Most of it is either a joke, or just junk like this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom