• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

who...

There was also that once where he was like "HERE I'LL HAVE MY GIRLFRIEND PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR ME" and it was very obvious he wrote it.

I once sent a friend request to Turbo when he was Terra Force just to see what happened.

He gladly accepted it.

It'd make a lot more sense to, you know, not make it completely obvious that he is who he is within ten seconds of joining. It's always the exact same goddamn pattern - Digimon attack as his username, MASS-UH-CHEW-SITS, references to communism, YTMND memes shoehorned into his posts, the exact same voice and typing style every time. People who successfully ban evade lay low for a while.

It'd make a lot more sense to, you know, not make it completely obvious that he is who he is within ten seconds of joining. It's always the exact same goddamn pattern - Digimon attack as his username, MASS-UH-CHEW-SITS, references to communism, YTMND memes shoehorned into his posts, the exact same voice and typing style every time. People who successfully ban evade lay low for a while.

Still reminds me of the creator of Sonichu. WWWWAIT THEY BOTH HAVE AUTISM

It's because he wants to show people he's 'changed'.

sadly this is true

JULAAAAAAAAAAAAY

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE ELSE HERE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT SONICHU IS.

(does Turbo have autism? I thought it was like ADHD or something.)

he once posted a thread where he was freaking because the government was planning to kill people with mental disorders. iirc he revealed that he had Aspergers/autism (can't remember which) there. even if he didn't he certainly shows several symptoms of it anyway.

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE ELSE HERE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT SONICHU IS.

Hey now, I know what Sonichu is. >:T I have probably delved deeper into the pits of Ruckersville than anyone else here. And also PK but I'm usually on top of the new things faster than he is.

Also every time you yell JUULAAAAAY, Chris gets a new PS3. (and you look like a newfag when you do it >:c)

Celestial Blade was Turbo? Oh my god. I've spoken with Turbo. He needed someone to trade with him so he could evolve some stuff, and being the nice person that I am, I obliged, but I had forgotten to turn my voice chat off. He sounded like he had some kind of problem. Not trying to stereotype, but you know how some kids with serious mental issues can't really talk right and kind of sound like they're yelling or whatever all the time even though their voices aren't actually at that volume? That's exactly what he sounded like.

Hey now, I know what Sonichu is. >:T I have probably delved deeper into the pits ot Ruckersville than anyone else here. And also PK but I'm usually on top of the new things faster than he is.

Also every time you yell JUULAAAAAY, Chris gets a new PS3. (and you look like a newfag when you do it >:c)

The girl in your avatar's shirt reminds me of Liquid Chris c:

also Chris already got a new PS3 after he ran over the old one with his car because he thought he would get 9001 dollars for doing so

Well fuck, now I feel bad.

Nah, don't, that just makes him CWC Lite. We judge the CWC on his actions and refusal to get help, not his asperger's. It doesn't account for every dumbassed thing he does. Same with Turbo.

The girl in your avatar's shirt reminds me of Liquid Chris c:

also Chris already got a new PS3 after he ran over the old one with his car because he thought he would get 9001 dollars for doing so

I made it in that avatar-creator thing on the website for the Scott Pilgrim movie :U but yes brown stripes are love. I love Liquid Chris. I hope he enjoys his $9001.

And I knew that, but do you want him to have even more new PS3s!?
You and me and PK, we should be buddies.

Nah, don't, that just makes him CWC Lite. We judge the CWC on his actions and refusal to get help, not his asperger's. It doesn't account for every dumbassed thing he does. Same with Turbo.

Turbo's not nearly as bad as CWC though. For one thing he doesn't have as much of a presence, for another afaik he only really haunts one particular Pokémon forum instead of Youtube/the entire internet. Oh and presumably he doesn't go and freak real-life girls out by drawing himself fingerbanging them

Alraune said:
I made it in that avatar-creator thing on the website for the Scott Pilgrim movie :U but yes brown stripes are love. I love Liquid Chris. I hope he enjoys his $9001.

Liquid Chris is amazing and I want to marry him. ... owait he's already married ; ;

And I knew that, but do you want him to have even more new PS3s!?

no because it's YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!

EDIT:
You and me and PK, we should be buddies.

I agree :3

Last edited:
lol, I followed CWC for a long time on one of his old channels (the one that eventually got highjacked by someone who posted that "it's okay to be gay" video?). I've been sort of out of the loop ever since. That thing with the other dude saying he's the real CWC was amazing though.

Turbo's not nearly as bad as him.

You can search for him in Bulbapedia's Writer's Corner, see all the reposts of his "fics", and watch as helpful reviewers and mods slowly go insane.

Personally, I loved it when his "cousin" told us that Turbo was going to commit suicide if he wasn't unbanned.

I'm referring to the original Eric Daemon. You know, the one on the old forums.

Terry did make an alt (piplupthingie, iirc). I personally think we should let him back; he must have matured slightly over the course of one year.

Back
Top Bottom