• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Creepy Pokemon Shit

Pokemon___Eevee_with_Rabies_by_BlightedKujo.jpg

daww

No. The Pokemon Tower Fr/Lg music is FREAKIN' AWESOME.

The link is the Lavender Town music... :/

Charizard2k: knowing my lack of luck I probably would not get a tampered cartridge if I tried to order one from amazon.

Will probably happen with this red version I bought. The label is gone, it says PKMN RED written across the front. Bought it for nine bucks. Should be here in couple weeks or so. Watch it just be a tacky looking regular red version.

This inspired me to look for my old Blue Version. I had two of them. I got the first one when I was in third grade I believe, but I lost it and my parents bought me a new one for my birthday, two days later I found the old one while we were moving. I pop in the first one and I start laughing because of this thread; I was in Lavender town with nothing in my party but a level 259 Gengar I must've gotten from the missingno glitch... epic.

Will probably happen with this red version I bought. The label is gone, it says PKMN RED written across the front. Bought it for nine bucks. Should be here in couple weeks or so. Watch it just be a tacky looking regular red version.

This inspired me to look for my old Blue Version. I had two of them. I got the first one when I was in third grade I believe, but I lost it and my parents bought me a new one for my birthday, two days later I found the old one while we were moving. I pop in the first one and I start laughing because of this thread; I was in Lavender town with nothing in my party but a level 259 Gengar I must've gotten from the missingno glitch... epic.

You better watch out.....~

This gives me the perfect time to post the Creepypasta I made a while back. It's kinda bad, but...I kinda like it. It's also based off of an RP I'm in on another forum....

October 17th, 2006
----------------

To intoduce the newest readers: I am Daniel, an admin here at Team Magma's Hideaway, the forum based on the villainous team from Pokemon Ruby.

I was at first going to do a normal Let's Play of Pokemon Blue, which I had just got my hands on from Gamestop. Call me weird, but I always like to check out the previous owner's game before I start a new file.

The name: Loki

This "Loki" must have been an avid gamesharker. He had all 151 Pokemon logged and the maximum time you can possibly get on the game.

The saved game started out in Lavender Town. I had always ran through this town with the sound down when I was a child. Now, I just laughed at the thought.

I opened up his Pokemon menu. As I scrolled through his Pokemon, I noticed all of them were Gengar. They also had odd names for Gengar like "Saffron", "Kaze", and "Jax".

I shrugged it off and went to look at his PC Pokemon. Every single box was filled. I checked each box. EVERY SINGLE BOX was filled with Gengar. The odd names continued. "Daniella", "Itsuki", "Jack", "Kaj", "Zora", and other weird names ensued.

I'm going to end this post now. Checking all those boxes really did me in. I'm going to try to beat the Elite 4 with only these Gengar in my party for this Let's Play. Wish me luck.

October 18, 2006
--------------

I'm really having second thoughts about this Let's Play. I've been having nightmares ever since my nap after I posted this thread. It's always the same premise. The Player Character is beside my bed smirking and grabbing at my chest. Sometimes he speaks, saying things like "You have a good soul, Danny boy." and "You're next and there's nothing you can do about it."

I did play a bit today, but I'm a bit unsettled. I swear I can hear cries for help from the game. It's probably my imagination...or it's hacked.

Well, consider the series formally cancelled.

-----------------

Daniel was found dead in his bed the next day. He had inexplicable marks of a person clawing their hands into his chest. Those two entries were from the databases of the police.

The really odd thing about this case was when the body was examined fully, the heart was seemingly ripped out, but there were no marks to suggest it, besides the marks on a person digging their fingernails into his skin.

The parents sold all the video games to a Gamestop, not wanting to have all these mementos of the child they lost. At least one person from the town has claimed to have a game with a save file of Loki with all Gengars.

The first one in the party:

Daniel

-------------

Oh damn that does sound like most of the cartridges in the creepypasta stories.
So you have received it then? Or was this the condition described?

I've had an idea for a creepypasta. This is my first, so it might not be good

*cough*

Platinum is totally my best Pokemon game. EVER. I've done so much... beaten the League, completed the Sinnoh Dex, caught a lot of Pokemon, have a Level 75 Giratina, yet can't leave it alone. I'm not a fan of roamers... but! I've dedicated myself to getting the roaming birds... maybe even Mesprit. I'm also attracted to Articuno's cry... very soothing. I continously play it in the Pokedex.

So I grab my Wobbuffet, Tag, my trusty Giratina, Star the SUPER AWESOME flyer, and Cattatwo the cute thieving Skitty. With a lot of Poke Balls in hand, I fly to Sandgem and begin my boring search: walking between the town and route 202 while checking the Poketch every location change blah blah blah etc.

After a lot of unsuccessive walking, I pick up the Pokedex and play out Articuno's cry for a bit. However, something outside of the DS disturbs me, and mid-way through the cry, I accidentally hit the exit button, cutting off Articuno's cry. But for some reason, the volume turns absolutely silent, despite the fact I still had max volume...

I just shrug it off, probably a glitch of sorts. I continue the BORING SEARCH and then I find that a roamer is in route 202, where I am now. So I spray a Repel and go into the grass. After a minute of running, I realize the roamer isn't coming due to the fact that Giratina's in my party. So I switch in Tag and walk in the grass. After a few seconds, I encounter Zapdos.

That's when it happened.

Its cry was messed up, and its yellow color was dulled slightly. When it cried, however, the real, non-messed up cry played over and over, like in the Pokedex. It's so weird. But the Pokemon I send out is not Tag.

It's ARTICUNO.

I look in shock at the DS - I haven't even caught Articuno! Its cry is screwed up and broken like Zapdos's, and its blue body is lighter than usual. Oh, and the same thing happened with Zapdos... its normal cry plays out, and the combination of Articuno's and Zapdos's cries form a really weird sound... almost like they're crying for help...

I can't access the Pokemon menu... a message comes up saying - "ZAPDOS is quietly eyeing Lorie down..." (Lorie is my trainer's name). What is happening?! This is messed up! The same thing happens with the Bag menu, and when I try to Run, a message comes up saying - "There's nowhere to go!"

My only option is to fight. Articuno's moves are really weird: Thunder, Water Gun, Leer, iCe BeAm. Ice Beam was just like that... "ICe BeAm". The capital letters were actually Unown... I hit Thunder, which got a critical hit and Zapdos's HP was down to half. Then it used cRoSs PoIsOn. What the hell?!

Articuno's HP was down to only 3/4. I decided to throw a Ball. The Bag menu worked, but the only menu was "POKE BALLS". There were only three kinds of balls. WHAT THE HELL?! The only balls were a single Park Ball, a Safari Ball and a... weird... ball... thing. It was a normal Poke Ball, but it had the same pixeled mess of Missingno instead of colors, and the name before " Ball" was a pixeled mess. I picked the Safari Ball. Zapdos broke out after three wobbles.

It bit back with a powerful move called "UlTiMaTe ThUnDeR" that brought Articuno to 1 HP. Is that even a move? (Note that with names like this, all caps were replaced by Unown.) I threw the Park Ball. Zapdos would be caught, and this would hopefully end... hopefully. The combined cries of Articuno and Zapdos were getting on my nerves...

To my surprise, ZAPDOS BROKE OUT OF THE PARK BALL. Isn't it supposed to have a 100% catch rate?! Zapdos used Mean Look... like that did anything. Now the only menu I could access was "Bag". The other buttons were stuck.

I held my breath and threw the Missingno. Ball. Zapdos was caught by it... but instead of the ball turning black, it turned blood red, and the stars were strange. Very strange... too hard to describe.

That battle freaked me out. Luckily, the volume was normal and everything seemed alright. But route 202 freaked me... so I flew to the Resort Area and, taking a risk, saved my game. I switched Zapdos to the front of my party and gave it a massage in the Ribbon Syndicate. It's happiness rose to two big hearts.

I checked its summary. It was normal. So I walked out of the Syndicate... and there, in front of me, was Moltres.

It instantly attacked me. It's cry was Lumineon's, apparently... and it was SHINY. Or at least the shiny sparkle was there... it was blue. Instead of pink. The flames were green. Oh, and instead of being genderless, it was female.

I sent out Zapdos, who was male, apparently. Its cry was messed up, again, and the normal version constantly repeated. I checked my bag of Poke Balls, and I only had a Master Ball. So I threw that, and Moltres was caught.

The game instantly saved after that. So then I checked the swarm on the TV - to get away from this... whatever was happening... - and the swarm was Beldum. I checked my bag and I had another one of those "Missingno." balls... I checked Zapdos, to see if he was alright.

Instead of yellow, he was orange...

I shrugged it off. I picked up my bike and went to Route 228. The route was snowy instead of sandstormy, and there were no trainers. Moltres began following me, like in HGSS, and wherever it went, the snow patches melted into the usual route. I walked into a grass covered in snow, and I was instantly attacked by a - FEMALE - Beldum. I threw the Missingno. Ball immediately. But the Beldum broke out, and she used SUPER TAKE DOWN, which killed Moltres in a 1-hit KO. Then Beldum used ????????, which did nothing.

Then Dawn slid onto the screen, looking sad with bloody tears. She slid off again... how... weird. I picked the Pokemon menu, but then it said "LORIE IS OUT OF USABLE POKEMON!" Note that it was in all caps. And all the caps were Unown.

"DARKNESS IS COMING," it said. Then the Beldum fainted, and ZEKROM (male) slid onto the screen and then heaps of Unown appeared.

"WE WILL RULE", said another message. A loud screeching beep screamed at me from the DS, then Reshiram (female) came onto my side of the screen, and used Darkpurge. Zekrom turned red and tried to attack, but it was paralyzed. Then Reshiram used Dragonsbane, OHKOing Zekrom.

The Unown disappeared, and then Reshiram said, "Protect and serve." Then the "normal" fainting scene turned up. I was returned to the Survival Area Pokemon Center. I had a female Reshiram in my party - the only Pokemon in my party - with the moves Cross Flame, Darkpurge, Dragonsbane and Wind Scope. Cross Flame was the same of B/W, Darkpurge removed the Dark or Electric typing of a Pokemon, and removed any immunities as well, Dragonsbane had a 50% chance to OHKO a Pokemon, and Wind Scope had a blank description.

My bag was completely empty. I checked the PC and the boxes were empty - and unnamed. I had lost my Giratina, and really began to cry. I DID EVERYTHING FOR THAT DRAGON then I noticed a Feebas. Female, Level 1, with Shadow Force, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend and ????????. Oh, and its summary said, "Loves dry Poffins forever" so I made it a Milotic. Yay.

Suddenly my game was reset - with only Reshiram and Milotic. All the Pokemon except for trained ones had reverse colors - and white outlines. It was always night, but I had all 8 badges. I still had to get the HMs and do plot stuff. I beat the game using my Reshiram and Milotic.

But after defeating Cynthia, the screen cut to black. A Missingno. ghost appeared, like the ones in the R/G/B/Y Pokemon Tower. It became a R/G Ghastly, then a R/G Haunter, then a R/G Gengar. This repeated, going through from R/G to B/W, their respective cries playing as they appeared. Then, randomly, a Sunkern appeared. It turned angry and red, then grew and grew, then turned into a Missingno. ghost.

Then Unown dotted all over the screen, turning redder and redder and angrier and angrier as more of then appeared. When the screen was covered by Unown, the R/G Lavender Town music played, but in reverse, at a much higher pitch. The screen turned black. Lorie was there, colored much like the R/G hero. She turned around, and a Missingno. came around. When the two met...

...the game ****ing FREAKED OUT.

It went all wonky and horrible and made me want to be sick. The three birds appeared - Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, the Lavender Town music playing. The tiles of the game were being scrambled and glitchy like Glitch City. I opened the menu and used Fly, but I couldn't get out of wherever! Everything failed. I couldn't do ANYTHING. Then Zapdos blinked onto the screen. Its cry was ugly, sad. A cry of death. Calling for help. Then Moltres appeared - my female blue-green one. Its cry was even more exaggerated than Zapdos's.

Then Articuno came onto the screen. It's cry was so awful I couldn't bear it. But I couldn't turn off the power. I was frozen.

The screen blacked out, faded into red. Then it said, "DIE".
Then a strange Pokemon appeared. Studying it, I saw it was a "Pokemon" I made - a Rixiclem, a more powerful version of Raichu. It was animated purely and perfectly.

"RIXICLEM used THUNDER BEAM!"
"LORIE is out of usable POKEMON!"
"LORIE blacked out... f... v..."

It all happened with Articuno's screwed up cry playing. He appeared again, then turned into Missingno. then the Missingno. ghost.

I recovered my senses and shut off the power just as a tortured Azumarill came onto the screen.

I was back in the Survival Area, before I set out to find the birds.

It never happened again, but I have decided to keep away from Zapdos and Articuno. WHENEVER I find them, I shut off the power.

Better to save yourself than risk yourself...

---

So! What did you think of my 1st?

Umm, really random, and I have not played through platinum am not very far but are the birds seriously roamers in this game?

But yeah way too random especially for a functional, legit cartridge.

It's so much easier to explain "I bought this old game on eBay" than "Oh yeah I love this game and it randomly bucked." Just for an idea.

It's so much easier to explain "I bought this old game on eBay" than "Oh yeah I love this game and it randomly bucked." Just for an idea.

It also makes more sense because you don't have an OMG THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE WTFFFF case.

Back
Top Bottom