• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Isshu Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're ripped from the rom image. the worst-case scenario is they got the wrong field, and that's fairly unlikely. and plenty of stuff has CR 255.

Nevermind, I misread Kratos' post. Probably wasted some money there... Oh well.

I was about to post to say that there's no point to posting genders, abilities, etc. for the pokémon you're purchasing, but then I realized that yeah... you should do that, actually. Please include full approval information for anything you buy, including vouchers. You are welcome to edit as much as you want between now and when the games are released in English if you change your mind, but you should assume that what you specify in this thread is exactly what you'll be getting. If you give a voucher to someone, they can specify different information for the pokénon than what you picked out if they want. I'll probably let people change abilities for a little while after getting their pokémon in case the ASB implementation of an ability they thought would be really cool turns out to suck, but the other stats will be set in stone.

Rarities have been altered somewhat for the revamp, and it's entirely possible that they will be redone again before Isshu stuff is added to the league. In general it is safe to assume that starters, fossils, usually one-off pokémon (like lapras and so on), and pseudolegends at least will be expensive. Vouchers do apply to a specific species (you can't just buy a bunch and apply them to whatever you want when rarity information has been posted); take a risk on the rarity, decide you don't care if you lose a little on the transaction, or decide to eat the loss if you want to buy something relatively common for a friend as a present.

Edit to answer L'il Dwagie's question waaay back on the first page: I haven't decided on Dream World abilities. They may be "special" and not available on pokémon you can just buy. For now I'm going to say no, you can't use them here, but if I change my mind I'll make a post about it here.

Similarly for Squornshellous Beta's question: You can only get vouchers for pokémon that would ordinarily be buyable, so yes, baseform only.

And Kratos Aurion, since I've said edits are fine, I guess you can change you mind on what pokémon you want to buy/apply your vouchers anytime between now and when the pokémon are made legal, so you could buy "generic vouchers" now and select a species later at your leisure. However, if you don't have anything picked at the time that these pokémon are actually distributed, you'll have lost your money.

Last edited:
I'm going to stick to my freebie for now, but I WILL BUY ONE LATER.

Freebie:
622.png

ROBOMON YOU SEEM SO UNLOVED.
[Mr. Roboto] Gobitto
If we can have Dream World abilities, then I want it to have No Guard. If not, then Iron Fist.

Okay, well I guess I should post here before I forget (because I know I will).

So I'd like to reserve a free Smugleaf Tsutarja.

Tsutarja (M)
Overgrow Ability

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve:

585.png

[Yekaterina] Shikijika (F)
Ability: Chlorophyll

Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Reserving a Monozu.

[Aleister] Monozu (M) <Hustle>

Last edited:
One freebie, two vouchers. $30 gone, three nice reptiles to add to my collection.

Monozu (M)
Ability: Hustle

Tsutarja (M)
Ability: Overgrow

Kurimugan (M)
Ability: Rough Skin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom