• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fashion sense

Tarvos

helt plötsligt blev det tyst
Have any of you lot got it?

Because I don't.

I'm a very casual kind of guy... I wear t-shirts with jeans, occasionally shirts or sweaters... I only wear suits on very special occasions and even then I prefer to get away with not wearing it.

But I feel like I need a fun outfit that doesn't read "Unexpect" or has a pink hellhound on the front, haha...

I don't know fuck all about garb, so go wild with suggestions. Preferably not nerd-central. God knows I can do it like yesterday.

Uh, what kind of fashion suggestions are you thinking of? Unless you mean like, designer clothing, what you've got going is pretty average and works.

Also, what. Belts are awesome. (As are bowties and suspenders. :D True story.)

What's wrong with what you wear now, and why do you feel the need to become some sort of fashionista? o-o

There's nothing wrong with it, haha... I just want a different outfit to be fun and different and a little fucked up and queer. I don't want to be a fashionista designer-style, that's shit, but I'm just starting to see and rock a topic a bit to see what you lot all wear.

Of course you all end up wearing the same nerdy clothes as I do, haha...

I'm pretty sure I'll be no help, seeing as I'm just a girl who wears jeans, boys' T-Shirts, and some sneakers and is constantly made fun of for not being "fashionable enough for a girl". Just go with the no belts thing and I'll give you an A+ in fashion. If anything, wear a bunch of rainbow-colored clothes with some random hat if you want something different. I've done that once. And it was awesome.

90% of my wardrobe is from Goodwill. It's amazing the quality of the stuff you can find there--it's like new!

Also, what. Belts are awesome. (As are bowties and suspenders. :D True story.)

AND FEZES!! :DD
I'd like to add another vote for the pro-belt side. They keep my trousers up (how much I need this varies on where I'm living - as uni, I can eat nothing for days at a time, at home, my sister and I can eat a tub of Ben and Jerry's between us in one evning), I can hook my Pokewalker to it, and I have one that's a big rainbow. :D

I have absolutely no fashion sense and I love it. We're talking dye-tye shirts, animal hats, and not only odd socks but occasionally odd shoes.

Actually,

If anything, wear a bunch of rainbow-colored clothes with some random hat if you want something different. I've done that once. And it was awesome.

I do this every day.

fezlol.gif

...I couldn't not.

Actually, I love wearing belts! Because if you do it right, it makes your pants bulge a bit

I'm a fan of the polo shirt/plaid shorts combo during the warmer parts of the year, spring/summer, but as soon as school starts, I rock the jeans and t-shirt combo. You can't go wrong with jeans and a t-shirt!

All fashion is bullshit imho... mainstream fashion, preppy fashion, conceptual fashion, goth fashion, alternative fashion, indie fashion, anti-fashion fashion, nerd fashion (if there is such a thing) and etc. If you are truly free then you will wear whatever is the cheapest/comfortable/most convenient. And if you aren't strange in some way, then this means just a t-shirt and jeans when it's cold, shorts when it's warm.

So usually I will just wear whatever t-shirt I have readily available, which is often something I got at a concert or from doing school sports. Then I will just wear this pair of sort of light fabric cargo shorts which are just ridiculously "comfy and easy to wear" or, if it's cold, jeans. Also I'm kind of weird in the sense that I find skinny jeans more comfortable than standard jeans, so uh I wear those.

COOL.

Fashion is awesome what. I love clothes! They make statements and give first impressions, and that's important even if everyone is like 'hurr BE YOURSELF THAT'S IMPORTANT' yeah well being myself is not looking like a moron before I've even opened my mouth ok

Like I'm not mis-matching colours. Brown and black never workkkkk why does nobody know this (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I'm not really sure what my style is, though I don't have too much of it.

I'm usually either wearing.. A skirt and a T-shirt (I hate pants ._.), a gray dress and a red scarf (I love my scurf <3) or even something lolita (YES I GO OUT WEARING LOLI... ITS CUTE 8C)

I plan on someday going out in 100% rainbow.. Rainbow dress, shoes, and hairband I already have, I just need a scarf (and I know where to get a rainbow scarf too >3)

I usually wear T-shirt and long pants, though I occaisonally wear a nice longsleeve shirt. I'm known for detesting shorts. (they're not comfy and hard to wear.)

Back
Top Bottom