• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How do you eat pizza?

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
I know it sounds strange but everyone seems to eat pizza differently. I fold it New York style. Do you go crust first? Fork and knife? Eat all the toppings off then eat the pizza plain?

I knew someone who at school didn't like the sauce, so she would spend ten minutes of lunch, disecting her pizza by removing the cheese and scraping all the sauce off the cheese and the bread.

I pick off the toppings, eat the pizza, and then eat the toppings.

I used to take off the pepperoni (if there was pepperoni) and eat that later, but now I just eat it with the pepperoni on. The only time I fold pizza is when I get a really wide slice, or if I get new-york style. Regular pizza is way too hard to fold.

My friends hate it when I do this (because I don't do it all the time, but.)

I take off all the toppings (including the cheese) and eat it. Then, I lick off the sauce, and then I eat the rest f the pizza

I just eat it. Usually in one bite. After that, I go get more. Same thing happens. Goes on for a while. I have an abnormally active metabolism.

If it has toppings, I don't eat it. When it's just cheese, I'll eat it from the tip, nothing special. If it's a really wide piece, I'll fold it up.

I take a bite and then burn several layers of skin from the inside of my mouth because I didn't let it cool down first.

Every time.

IDEAL SITUATION:

1. pick up
2. start eating from pointy end (unless it's cut into squares, of course, like Domino's thin crust. Which happens to be amazing albeit not very filling.)
3. pick off excessive toppings as I go (usually things that are too big and would result in a bad pizza:topping ratio)
4. after the topping part is eaten, turn crust sideways and eat it. But only if the crust is good enough to eat. Sometimes in the case of cheaper pizza (e.g. my cafeteria's) it's hard and shitty.

ALTERNATIVELY:

1. take bite
2. all the cheese + toppings come off
3. RAGE
4. try to assemble cheese and toppings back on pizza as much as possible
5. continue eating, disgruntled

ALTERNATIVELY:

1. take bite
2. MOLTEN LAVA UNDER CHEESE
3. irritating burnt skin flap on roof of mouth for next week

I just... start at the end and work my way up.

I also like those little peppers that Papa John's includes with them! Depending on how big they are I'll try to drizzle some of its innards onto the pizza, or take a bite of pizza and then a nibble of the pepper.

Oh, and the crust. I always eat the crust.

I pick off the toppings and eat them, pull off the cheese and eat it, then eat the bread-part. :D Messy but fun!

IDEAL SITUATION:

ALTERNATIVELY:

1. take bite
2. all the cheese + toppings come off
3. RAGE
4. try to assemble cheese and toppings back on pizza as much as possible
5. continue eating, disgruntled

This.

Very often.

also Danni, I do that too. A lot.

Phantom, Danni, and I should form a "HOT PIZZA" club or something.

Not. Pizza is mostly terrible

D:

Shame to he who defiles the name of pizza!

Since I'm a vegetarian, I pretty much eat it from tip to crust. If it has toppings, like tomatoes or olives, I eat those simultaneously.

I usually eat it normally until I get to the point where I can fold it, then I eat it that way. And sometimes I take off the cheese and sauce and just eat the dough.

D:

Shame to he who defiles the name of pizza!

Since I'm a vegetarian, I pretty much eat it from tip to crust. If it has toppings, like tomatoes or olives, I eat those simultaneously.

What he said! How dare you insult the pizza! The pizza shall have it's revenge!

I like your avatar, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom