• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

No one has their signature attribute, people, because Negrek deleted almost all of them accidentally when she was putting them up. :/

And apparently they won't be up until she has the time or something.

My sig moves stayed, and a few others' didn't go so I just pointed that out. And the item thing was important too.

EDIT: AND Baltoy's move screwed up. the Damage is listed as NULL when it should be 10%.

Type: Psychic
Accuracy: 90%
Target: One Foe
Base Power: 10%
Energy: 10%/15% if foe is over 100kgs.
2 Action needed to preform.
Effect: Nero lifts a foe slightly above the arena, and prevents them from using contact/physical moves for the duration of the move. He begins to spin rapidly and moves backwards, preparing to attack. On the next action, Nero propels himself into the air, and down into his target, using the spike on his head as a drill and forces them into the ground. Nero takes 1/3 of damage delivered as recoil.
Usage Gap: 3 rounds

Negrek just adds it to your profile.
Oh. In that case, I haven't received EXP from this battle. I know it's only been 6 days, but it's gone to the second page, so I just want to make sure it hasn't been missed.

Also, I don't have the charcoal from this purchase, but I have the other two items.

Does your Snivy have Contrary or Overgrow?

Also, when I look at Squorn's Gothita it's listed as Female Gothita <Frisk>.

Contrary. Which I would assume is part of the problem, although it displays contrary just fine everywhere else.

Just wondering, would it be awful terrible if I used my old profile to battle while I wait for my account to be loaded into the system? I've just been itching to battle is all. I can wait if not.

My sig moves stayed, and a few others' didn't go so I just pointed that out. And the item thing was important too.

EDIT: AND Baltoy's move screwed up. the Damage is listed as NULL when it should be 10%.

Type: Psychic
Accuracy: 90%
Target: One Foe
Base Power: 10%
Energy: 10%/15% if foe is over 100kgs.
2 Action needed to preform.
Effect: Nero lifts a foe slightly above the arena, and prevents them from using contact/physical moves for the duration of the move. He begins to spin rapidly and moves backwards, preparing to attack. On the next action, Nero propels himself into the air, and down into his target, using the spike on his head as a drill and forces them into the ground. Nero takes 1/3 of damage delivered as recoil.
Usage Gap: 3 rounds
There are some general formatting issues with signature moves. I'll deal with them later.

I only just realised I never got the Larvesta from this voucher. :v
Added.

I just noticed Bactrian doesn't have her one experience point from this battle.
Added.

Lucas₇₅₅;493245 said:
Oh. In that case, I haven't received EXP from this battle. I know it's only been 6 days, but it's gone to the second page, so I just want to make sure it hasn't been missed.

Also, I don't have the charcoal from this purchase, but I have the other two items.
I add EXP at the same time that I tag a thread complete. If your thread has not been tagged, you have not been skipped.

Added the charcoal.

Meant to mention this quite a while ago, but for some reason the hack doesn't display my snivy's ability while looking at the manage items page. All other hack features seem to be able to display it just fine.
Yeah, I noticed that too.

Just wondering, would it be awful terrible if I used my old profile to battle while I wait for my account to be loaded into the system? I've just been itching to battle is all. I can wait if not.
No problem. Also, I'm sorry to say it's going to be a really long time before your stuff gets put into the system.

Something I thought of just now. I know custom sprites aren't a priority, but when it does become the active task, I for one would quite like it if the party sprites (used for displaying PC'ed Pokémon) could be customizable too.

Also! I just noticed that "Movepool modification" is quite long and unwieldy, and it's breaking the layout somewhat by making the tables too wide. Maybe it would be better shortened to "Move mod" or some such?

EDIT: And I don't even know why this is happening.

Last edited:
I think the layout issue in the image you linked happens most often when you have fakemon in your active squad. Most of their sprites don't take up the full 96x96 box (or even the full 80x80 for older sprites), and so the table cell containing them shrinks to fit and subsequently throws off the rest of the layout when the following tables try to fill the awkward space left. Temporarily removing that dragomelet from your squad should correct it, for example.

Back
Top Bottom