• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you wearing right now?

New shirt. Got some crazy argyle gone mad pattern on it.

Ridiculously tight jeans, but damn I look good in them.

My purple glasses. I need new ones, these things fall off my face.

BITCHIN' color-changing shoes. For serious.

smart black trousers, white shirt and black and grey sweatervest and a black tie.

Who cares if it's a bit warm, I've got stylin' to do.
At home.

Last edited:
Dragon t-shirt from the Bahamas that changes from empty lineart to WHOAMG COLOR in the sunlight. And a pair of hip-hugger jeans I rather detest (and that are too large; as if they don't already feel like they're falling off) but they were clean. And boring white socks and sneakers that have a zipper instead of laces because I'm seven years old like that.

Love the shirt but really guys I need to do laundry.

Grey T-shirt with a red and black motorcycle on it. Spade (the card symbol kind) to the upper right of the motorcycle. It says CHOPPERS custom underneath the far left of the motorcycle. Typical blue jeans. Glasses. Black hanes underwear

*does not like wearing boxers underneath clothes*

Green T-shirt with a beaded butterfly on the front, red skort(Skirt with attached shorts underneath), and
dark blue underwear with a rainbow seam.
D=

Um... jean-shorts and a black T-Shirt with random white and blue shapes on it. Revel in my deliberate unfashionableness!

Jeans, a rainbow belt, underwear,a green T-shirt that says, "Virginia Beach Virginia" in all caps with the first word lime green the second neon orange and the third light blue, a black hair tie, and a blue ID bracelet that says Aries, which I also got in Virginia Beach.

A white Teeshirt
Dark violet soft pants
(almost too small) boxers with some boring green colors
Glasses

It's summer. Oh yes.

Orange and blue plaid capris, an adorable teal-ish sky blue-ish spaghetti strap top that my mom bought me, glasses, a towel on my head, and light pink underwear and also black underwear.

A khaki green T-shirt with beige-coloured cuffs (Even though they're hardly cuffs as they're at my elbows), blue 3Q-L trousers,
narrow striped boxers in various shades of blue
. Oh, and I forgot to say yesterday that i was wearing my bronze-colour-ish glasses and silver, grey and black digital watch, which, of course, i still am.

Pink combat-ish trousers that are slightly too big for me, white socks and a blue sleeveless shirt. So I can walk around in all my furry-arm glory. 8D

Oh, and underwear, necklace etc. Note my pants say 'mystic kitty' on them.

...I am wearing my sister's underwear.
I really should check before I put them on, huh? XD

Back
Top Bottom