• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d2]

Augmented Second said:
yiran said:
Did my scramble last night go through?

Nope.

So that's why.

So now why don't we abstain and let me scramble so the mafia kills off someone (possibly themself) and even if we don't hit the 1/4 chance of them being killed at least voting out of 3 people is more helpful than 4.

Why not? Well, why not for VM and Phantom? Your reason for no is probably because you're the mafia and you're on the brink of winning, obviously, since VM and Phantom pretty much proved each other's innocence.

Why not? Well, why not for VM and Phantom? Your reason for no is probably because you're the mafia and you're on the brink of winning, obviously, since VM and Phantom pretty much proved each other's innocence.

VM and I were proved innocent by Sang σ_σ
And, since your 'scrambling' didn't 'go through', that 'means' that 'Phantom' 'didn't' 'target 'any''bo'd'y'.

I feel like something's off in this post....

Zero Moment is dead. He was Innocent.

LOVER WIN

Yes you heard me right. Everyone loses except Vehement Mustelid and Phantom!

ps639.gif

AHAHA and you had no idea Phantom and I were in cahoots!

Lover win is best win.

Lover win is also ridiculously hard to pull off and I'm kind of impressed. Well it does help that you were mafia but still.

... wait what

I actually had no idea

I figured Mafia targeted Zexion and, after he didn't die, found out he was alien, then had DarkAura (who I assume was Brokentail) called out as suspicious by VM, who was also Mafia (and was Hawkfrost, since he was inspected as innocent) so that VM would be completely trusted by the innocents. Since VM got that level of trust I didn't see much point in fighting back when I was accused since I would win with the Mafia, but...! Wow. I'm impressed, guys. Much better than take one, for sure. :P

... also night actions any time soon? My night kill /kept failing/ (I only managed to kill one person) but I was never called out until Sang inspected me so I'm kinda curious as to what actually happened.

vm blocked you a few times. you targeted zee captain the same night vm did, and zee was alien. also i think there was a legit heal once.

i have like half the night actions written in a word document, i'll have to find the motivation to put the others down

Back
Top Bottom