• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d2]

You are so obviously mafia to me at this point it's not even funny. No innocent would spew out other innocent roles willy-nilly so that the mafia can pick out important roles like it's a goddamned vending machine. I don't know what the hell role you have, but it's obviously not pro-town.

I was thinking that DA sounded innocent to me, but now that I think about it.....

It's likely that DA would be a Mafia Role Cop, perhaps not in contact with the main Mafia.

No she's probably with the mafia, but now that she's been found out she's probably being ostracized by the mafia. They don't want to associate and catch the 'abouttobelynched'.

Proving DarkAura's role isn't the same thing as proving her innocence. I am pretty sure that she's a role cop. That doesn't make her innocent; a role cop could easily be mafia-aligned.

Eifie is dead. She was Innocent.
Silver is dead. She was Innocent.
Mewtwo is dead. She was Mafia.

48 hours for day discussions.

oh god so much death

Anyway, barring any further administrative errors, my investigations would lead me to strongly suggest we lynch blazheirio889. srsly blazhy are you ever innocent

@_@ No, I'm never innocent anymore, I swear. /Every single game I'm Mafia/ I'd like to be innocent for a change aksldgjfa

At least I wasn't directly affiliated with the Mafia this game. Yeah, I was Breezepelt. Still though. Innocent next game, please? ;~;

Back
Top Bottom