• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d2]

I doubt it's a rigger now unless it's an innocent-aligned one, since I'd think a regular rigger could be pretty sure that they targeted the mafia don and wouldn't have messed with killings again.

ZM, since you're calling attention to yourself anyway, d'you think you might as well tell us about what your suspicion is? There's not much point in holding out on telling us to see if you're right or not, is there; if it turns out not to be correct then just oh well, I guess. No harm done.

Okay, I'm here, sorry for the random sleeptalking, I misread the post before it and thought that nobody had died overnight xD I guess nobody ended up dying anyway, sooooo my point still stands. Pretty confused why they didn't kill me for it. Or maybe I was healed. Huh.

Hey guys I know I don't do randlynches but NOTHING IS HAPPENING so if you don't lynch/abstain by this time tomorrow I'll randlynch an innocent.

oh hey this is still going on?
well uh... i can't really play anymore so I'm just gonna say I'm the healer blah blah Cinderheart and haven't been doing my night actions because i didn't know this was still happening.
but well I'm not gonna be able to get on for a while so... yeah

oops

Well, hey, everyone, I'm Hollyleaf and I'm a vigilante. Zexion's death on D2 was kind of my fault because I thought "hey what would happen if i killed an inactive person? nothing's happening in this game anyways" (...yeah I have no idea what I was thinking). So etc etc etc I have no leads unfortunately.

(This is Trixie, sorry if I'm making too many username changes. I'll be staying with this one, I promise. Maybe in a few months, not just next month, I can change it to Ampharos~)

Huh. How could I forget about this? Well then! ... Could someone inform me on what a rigger is? .-.

(This is Trixie, sorry if I'm making too many username changes. I'll be staying with this one, I promise. Maybe in a few months, not just next month, I can change it to Ampharos~)

Huh. How could I forget about this? Well then! ... Could someone inform me on what a rigger is? .-.

A Rigger is a role who delays night actions by one phase.

0_0 That... was certainly interesting! Now, because Whirlpool was innocent, he was probably telling the truth about being the vigilante. So, who targeted Zee Captain? Perhaps Zee Captain was Breezepelt, and was she was targeted by the mafia? Or vice versa? (Bluzzy, when you were Breezepelt last game, did you know who the mafia were?) Perhaps there is a serial killer in play? Perhaps Zee Captain was the activated alien? Or a terrorist? Either way, I think I might have the answer to a few of these questions...

Hi guys, I'm the tracker! I followed DarkAura last night, and lo and behold, she visited Zee Captain, who is now a corpse. I think this is most certainly a useful lead...

Lynch DarkAura. She can't be vig, so she must be either scum or a serial killer.

I wasn't Breezepelt last game; that was Mike. I was Mafia, but I didn't know that Mike was on our side; perhaps Breezepelt doesn't know who the real Mafia are, as well? But best to ask Mike himself, of course.

Anyway, DarkAura's only posted once, after someone suggested we lynch inactives. She wasn't mentioned in the list even though she should've, so I thought she'd posted before, but after looking through the thread I can't find anything else so... I do find it odd that she didn't roleclaim like the other inactives did. She may be a healer and clashed with another, killing Zee Captain, but the chances of that are slim. And we haven't lynched for three days and we should really get the game moving... We're never going to win if we don't get a move on, and this is the first solid lead we've had.

So for now, I'm voting DarkAura as well.

I wasn't Breezepelt last game; that was Mike. I was Mafia, but I didn't know that Mike was on our side; perhaps Breezepelt doesn't know who the real Mafia are, as well? But best to ask Mike himself, of course.

Anyway, DarkAura's only posted once, after someone suggested we lynch inactives. She wasn't mentioned in the list even though she should've, so I thought she'd posted before, but after looking through the thread I can't find anything else so... I do find it odd that she didn't roleclaim like the other inactives did. She may be a healer and clashed with another, killing Zee Captain, but the chances of that are slim. And we haven't lynched for three days and we should really get the game moving... We're never going to win if we don't get a move on, and this is the first solid lead we've had.

So for now, I'm voting DarkAura as well.

1) I can't pay attention to all my mafia games, I had no idea there even was a list for inactives. But I do recall posting at least once, right?

2) Alright, fine, I'll claim.

Rolecop here, with a 25% chance of killing someone when I inspect them. I don't remember what cat I am, since it's far back in my PMs and I'd rather not look so late at night. However! I do have some inspections for you guys!

Yiran is the Party Host who can randomize all actions, and someone's Firestar, who's like a bodyguard, except dies if the person they've chosen was targeted for a kill. Of course, I don't know who Firestar is, seeing as that was the night of the randomized actions.

And guess what? Zee Captain's the alien, and I was alerted that my inspection caused a kill. I freaked the fuck out, seeing as I just set off an activated alien, but apparently, he died last night, leading me to believe that he was already activated before I inspected him. Huh...

These all all from the top of my head: I think I had another inspection, though I'm not sure what it was.

Back
Top Bottom