• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon X/Y

Alternate Sylveon forms, maybe?
I think if Sylveon does have different forms/a male and female form then they'd be version-exclusive. The games are named after chromosomes, after all.

I personally think it'll be a Flying or Normal type. Maybe a new type, but I wouldn't place any bets on that.

???? how is venusaur girly??
Why not?
I think if Sylveon does have different forms/a male and female form then they'd be version-exclusive. The games are named after chromosomes, after all.
... What makes you think 'chromosomes' instead of 'coordinates'? Note that it's on the 3DS (so something to do with coordinates isn't out of left field) and that the x one is a land thingy and the y one is a flying thingy. And that N had a math scthick, so it wouldn't be odd if he dropped in again.

People tend to think that because the Japanese logos have DNA on them.

They might be using both, though DNA theme could make for a cool team. (Evil geneticists?)

People tend to think that because the Japanese logos have DNA on them.

They might be using both, though DNA theme could make for a cool team. (Evil geneticists?)

If the criminals were evil geneticists, the mascots would probably be young legends similar to Mewtwo and Genesect. Xerneas and Yveltal look like creatures of ancient myth.

So anyone seen the rumored links?

My housemate said she'd read somewhere (and now I feel like the time I was in primary school and someone told me to get Mew by using Strength on the SS Anne truck) that Sylveon was Flying-type and female-only. Not a clue where she read it, though.

I haven't seen any special links, but the new film trailer is kind of giving more support to the Flying-type thing, at any rate. I can't find any screenshots, but those ribbony things are really long and flowy and I can see it being a floating Pokemon! :o

I can't decide if I'm okay with female-only. But there is the fact that the Eevee and Friends short is very likely going to be about Virgil's (he won the Unova league) team of Eeveelutions + a girl Eevee. They also kind of made a big thing of her being a girl and as of yet unevolved, so it would make lots of sense for it to happen. :|a

Did the video show the stats screen with HP, EXP, gender, etc? That might disprove that it's female only.

...Unless that said it was female. If it is female only, then a) that is the hardest Eeveelution to get and b) what about male Eevee?

The video is just a movie trailer and imo didn't do anything to say one way or the other whether sylveon's gender might be different from the other eeveelutions. Unless you're talking about something else?

If it'd shown the stats screen then I think we'd be having some discussion about more than just sylveon's stats or gender, like interface changes and what the rest of the interface might look like, non?

I meant the video that was released when Sylveon was announced states side with it in battle.

EDIT: and the video doesn't show the side bar.

If Sylveon were female-only, it would probably have a male counterpart (maybe Ground), but it seems to me like it would have been released at the same time as Sylveon. So Sylveon seems like a pretty bold move to me.

that would be so annoying if sylveon was female only (and a dumb move, why can't there be male ones.)

agreeing with Absolutely...

though I would love to have one of those little cute things :3

what typing do we think about xerneas and yveltal?

Back
Top Bottom