• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon X/Y

Well, wasn't the guy talking about "the latest" CoroCoro? That'd be the one that Serebii is posting about right now, wouldn't it? So far nothing like that appears to have been leaked; closest is the movie mewtwo distribution. If someone has their hands on the latest CoroCoro and hasn't posted about omgsylveonisflying or omgtraintorkoal yet, then it probably isn't in there at all. I mean, I suppose it's possible the info might appear in the next issue, but...

...although yes, train torkoal would be really awesome.

I believe what was meant that Dragon and Steel-types should be less ridiculously awesome, though I wouldn't say no to having more of them.

I'd like a girafarig evo, a pinsir evo that is bug/rock, more ghost (type with the lowest amount of pokemon, only 28, which I am thinking that a family=1 pokemon.) and ice pokemon, more unique type combos..

and less Dragon, Steel and Water pokemon. (there are 111 water pokemon oh my goodness.)

I'd like a girafarig evo, a pinsir evo that is bug/rock, more ghost (type with the lowest amount of pokemon, only 28, which I am thinking that a family=1 pokemon.) and ice pokemon, more unique type combos..

and less Dragon, Steel and Water pokemon. (there are 111 water pokemon oh my goodness.)

By your standards, I think Steel only has 24 pokemon ... so we need more Steel pokemon, please. (my favorite type)

Also Dragon has 20. Unless I'm doing this wrong. :(

Ghost/Steel please! I want a haunted suit of armor :(

623Golurk.png

When Gen 5 was first released in Japan, I thought Golurk was going to be Ghost/Steel. For some reason I really want that type combination!

Also, I'd like for poison-type to not be terrible. A poison-type legendary might also be nice?

Back
Top Bottom