• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Behind the Avatar

*Points at her avatar* That's about as close as I can get to myself at the moment.
I'll post a photo up when I get one, which should be soon as I keep getting requested to take some. ^^'

*cheers for Spamalot*

You have blue hair? Oh wow, that's awesome.
I tried dying bits of mine once, but it was too dark to show up and I can't be bothered to bleach it :3

Heyyy, Danni you're really pretty in that picture and your hair is all fancy. Keta, you are also pretty and so are other people that I'm probably forgetting.

Arylett, you're one of those people who I get really confused about what you look like because I always imagine you as the girl in your avatar and then I know what you look like really and so my mental image is some weird combination of the two. Actually, Dannichu is kind of like that too, and Strangy and.. uh, well, I guess most everyone because I suppose nobody looks like their avatar. I guess I'm not actually a cat, so that makes sense.

This is what I look like
, by the way.
And here's me again, I'm falling off a cliff why are you taking a picture of me, need some help here.

Yeah, my usual demeanor (I actually have no idea what that word means) is kind of like my avatar, though.
Ahaha, I get confused as well. Even though I know you're not a cat, I just can't help imagining it! (And with Dannichu too, I have it somehow implanted in my brain that she looks like Raine)

Nice pictures though. Especially the cliff one. XD

I approve massively of the scarf. And the rainbowish top (which I belive I own). Hehe~

... I look old? Shouldn't have posted those last two pics...

Holy crap, I see a Mrs. Pacman behind Vladimir =O From the guy in your avatar, for some reason, I assumed Vladmir was a guy >.>; I'm really starting to miss the gender thingy in our mini-profiles every time we post...

... I look old? Shouldn't have posted those last two pics...

Holy crap, I see a Mrs. Pacman behind Vladimir =O From the guy in your avatar, for some reason, I assumed Vladmir was a guy >.>; I'm really starting to miss the gender thingy in our mini-profiles every time we post...

Oh, she'd put her gender as male, anyway. Just like she doesn't actually like in the Kremlin X3

That said, I miss the gender thing, too.

Haha, the Plymouth Hoe. I always giggle at that whenever I go there/see signs indicating it. Because I'm immature like that.

Jolty, with all the rainbow in that picture it looks like you're pretending to be Dannichu! Also Sansha I love your hair and you also just generally look really cool. :3

Strangy that picture continues to be awesome.

And ahaha Arylett, taking the falling off a cliff picture was so much fun, there was a rock shelf on a mountain that was by the sea, and it kind of sloped down so you could lie down and take a picture, and it looked like you were falling off a cliff or something. At least, um, a little bit. And actually I kind of have begun to start thinking of myself as my avatar as well.. not that I think I'm a cat or anything, but I know another person who uses this avatar sometimes, and I get veeeery confused when she does use it, because it seems like it should be me posting and not her. I think I may be getting a little too hung up on this.

Good God, Sansha, you look very different to the guy in your avvie DX

In a very, very good way.

WOW!! :D You look exactly like I pictured you! A "Page not found" page! Amazing!

If you want to see me, look at the trainer card picture of the, well, trainer. It fits me pretty well...except I'm a bit heavier.

Nah, Mhals. I get hung up weird things like that too. If another person here started using a Rinoa avatar (the name of the girl in my avatar), I'd get super confused. I'd think that it was me who should be posting. Come to think of it, maybe I should get a more original avatar, draw one up, just in case that happens.

And wow, Sansha, I agree with what Dannichu said. You're pretty~

Last edited:

I took a more recent picture. The last picture I posted was from 1.5+ years ago. See, see I look exactly the same! Although I probably gained weight. >.>

Sansha is really pretty. I really like your hair. o.o Ekibyogami- you look like someone I know, except you have a different hair color. What's that on your shirt, btw?

Ahaha, Keta you do look pretty much the same. I have a friend like that; there's a picture I have of her when we were in kindergarten and she looks just the same as she does now, just very slightly younger-looking and shorter. It's actually kind of strange because she's like 10 years older now and looks nearly the same. XD

Arylett, those pictures are so cute! Iceon, you look like you're having an awesome time. Woo, rollercoasters. :D And Dannichu, cool dress. Your psychology teacher does indeed look slightly evil. Perhaps it's the ring. o.o

Anyway. Here's me.

Hi.
^^

THE PAST

Me068.jpg

THE NOW

Me067.jpg

[I'm the kid at the top.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back