• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Behind the Avatar

I like that necklace you're wearing, Flazeah. It's awesome! And you look good~

And Dannichu's teacher does look evil, in fact, slightly creepy. But I like your dress, it's nice. ^^

My pictures are cute, you say? Ahaha. :D

Aww, thanks guys. :3

Good God, Sansha, you look very different to the guy in your avvie DX

In a very, very good way.

Haha! I do the same thing as you guys where I start to picture people as their avatars, remembering that now it cracks me up to think you've been picturing me as that. xDD

Harlequin you look cute as a kid! Are those your siblings in the picture with you?

Harlequin, you look very much the same as a kid as you do now. I mean, uh, your hair is different, but you just kind of look the same? I don't know. Also you kind of look like someone I know, but I can't quite think of who...

Aww, thanks guys. :3

Haha! I do the same thing as you guys where I start to picture people as their avatars, remembering that now it cracks me up to think you've been picturing me as that. xDD

Harlequin you look cute as a kid! Are those your siblings in the picture with you?

Yeah, my younger brother and sister.

Harlequin, you look very much the same as a kid as you do now. I mean, uh, your hair is different, but you just kind of look the same? I don't know. Also you kind of look like someone I know, but I can't quite think of who...

I have a larger nose :( It's not very nice, and apparently I look like lots of people.

I have a larger nose :( It's not very nice, and apparently I look like lots of people.

YOU

look like this guy in the town I keep seeing and thinking it's you until I go "oh yeah, not wales oops". D: STOP HAVING A DOPPELGÄNGER

WELL I'M SORRY TAILSY but one day it really WILL be me and you'll miss the opportunity to have REAL-LIFE INTERACTIONS with me.

I read this here topic a couple of days ago and finally came in here to comment, but whatever it was I was going to say has since been forgotten. ...except that the picture of Mhals falling off the cliff is really awesome.

I'll try to post something of me sometime. For now, just picture Gordon Freeman. With slightly longer hair. And no glasses. And extremely unattractive. Yeah. Something like that.

Were you thinking of Morgan Freeman? Like, God from Bruce Almighty? 'Cause Gordon Freeman is the guy from Half Life, and personally, that's not really how I envisioned God. ;)

XDDD

You know that episode of Friends where Phoebe gets celebrities muddled up and gives people the wrong haircuts?
My friends always laugh at me about that because I do the same thing constantly. Ask me to name actors in a given movie, and I'll get at least half of them hilariously confused.

Heh, Belmont, those are cool pictures. :D Woo, Germany; I approve. Also, nice shower curtain. It's a pretty colour.

Uh, uh, here's another photo. Wow, I look pale in this. That's the washing rack in the background. Amazing, I know. There's also the light, but that's probably easier to recognise.

Last edited:

Heh, Belmont, those are cool pictures. :D Woo, Germany; I approve. Also, nice shower curtain. It's a pretty colour.

Yeah it is a purdy colour :grin:. Too bad that Germany didn't win Euro though:sad:

Wow, goldenquagsire, I somehow expected you to look older. Yeah, or maybe like your avatar. But I think everyone looks like their avatar. Still, you look good~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom