• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you think you're attractive?

r u hawt?

• Sizzlingly so

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Not particularly

Votes: 42 47.7%
  • UGLY AS SIN

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Sometimes...

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
I think I look okay... for being a normal person. I don't really have high standards for myself, I know I'm not meant to be smoking hot or perfect. In normal people standards I'm okay, but in pretty people standards I am the ugliest scum that walked on the earth.

Me? I voted sometimes. It really depends on who I'm with. If I consider somebody with me to look less attractive than I do, then I'll feel like very pretty and hot indeed. (This is rare though, I always think most people are prettier and more attractive than I am. D:) And if not, I feel extremely ugly. I'm always comparing myself to everyone else and compared to most people, I look OKAY, but not great or amazingly attractive. (And if you don't believe me, go check the avatar thread. Hmph, I'm nothing special.)

Last edited:
Nope. But I don't care, because if someone is shallow enough to not like me because I don't look particularly good, they're not worth my time.
Judging by the one picture I've seen of you, you aren't bad at all (and I mean that). Get some confidence, boy!

Right now, hell no. My hair is so messy it looks like it got caught in a fan. >.>
Otherwise, I think I look pretty. When I'm being optimsitic. xD

Oh hell no. I'm like the ugliest person on the face of the earth! Everyone tells me I'm realy ugly and stupid. (Or maybe I'm listening to ass holes)

I have days where I feel good enough, but then have really ugly days where I just feel bleh, you know?
But no matter how I'm feeling, big compliments about my appearance freak me out. I'm normally okay with compliments about pretty much anything, but if they're about how I look, I get the insanely immature urge to cover my face and tell them to go away.
Pretty much this. I'm mixed, and I look weird no matter who I'm near, so I always feel kind of put off by my appearance.

I personally don't think I'm all too good looking... I don't know, I just don't. Even on days when I actually seem to look good to other people I'm self-conscious.

EDIT: oshit 666th post everybody RUUUUN

Yes, I suppose. About 3 or so people have had a crush on me after coming to intermediate and leaving another bunch of crushes there. Overall I don't think that I'm that attractive at all but all the crushes are pointing somewhere. So yeah some people think I am attractive but I don't. So yeah...sometimes...

Last edited:
It kinda depends on mood and stuff...

One day I look in the mirror: "...ew."

Another: "Hey, I don't look so bad!"

So, sometimes :D

Judging by the one picture I've seen of you, you aren't bad at all (and I mean that). Get some confidence, boy!

Thanks... actually, I was intending to choose 'sometimes'. For whatever odd reason, I look my bes when my hair is wet and my glasses are off.

Uh, sometimes. I have really dark blue eyes, so I like them. (:

My face is okay, and I have nice legs, but the rest is like.. blargh.

When I don't have to go anywhere, and have messed up hair and glasses on: No

What I'm going out and have straight hair and contacts in: Totally ^_^

Not particularly. I think I'm pretty boring-looking. I did post somewhere or another in the behind the av thread, so... tell me whether I'm right or wrong. >:[

Me? I voted sometimes. It really depends on who I'm with. If I consider somebody with me to look less attractive than I do, then I'll feel like very pretty and hot indeed. (This is rare though, I always think most people are prettier and more attractive than I am. D:) And if not, I feel extremely ugly. I'm always comparing myself to everyone else and compared to most people, I look OKAY, but not great or amazingly attractive.

XD That's what I do as well. I feel 'safer' if I'm talking to someone I consider less attractive. But I never say that because it sounds so high and mighty of me. I can't help it... D:

Also... wow. Whenever I've seen this question at other places, it's usually 50-50. TCoD needs some self-esteem. Dx

Back
Top Bottom