• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you think you're attractive?

r u hawt?

• Sizzlingly so

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Not particularly

Votes: 42 47.7%
  • UGLY AS SIN

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Sometimes...

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters

Minish

Pronoun
they
Nope, not 'would you screw yourself' but do you actually think you're attractive? :D Think I've seen this in the last TCoD, so I REVIVED IT. >D

Be honest~

As for me, there are some times when I look at myself in the mirror and go 'smokin', Cirrus |D' and there are sometimes I go 'whoa-hoah there, Miss Ugly D:'

Yeah. Usually the first one happens when it's darker and I can't see myself as clearly. XD

No, not at all. I'd say what I think of myself, but I'd probably get banned for flaming someone. xD

Seriously, though I'm fugly. Which is why I'm never going to post in the behind the avatar thread.

I'm so fugly, I scream when I see myself.
Okay, not really. But I'm not about to win any contests soon.

Well, I don't really think I'm ugly, but attractive... I wouldn't know about that. Eh, nobody's ever been attracted to me, so I don't think I am? But I'm not ugly! No siree.

Sometmes I look in the mirror and say "Wow everyone at school must have crush on me" and sometimes I'm like "Eww"

Nope. But I don't care, because if someone is shallow enough to not like me because I don't look particularly good, they're not worth my time.

I have days where I feel good enough, but then have really ugly days where I just feel bleh, you know?
But no matter how I'm feeling, big compliments about my appearance freak me out. I'm normally okay with compliments about pretty much anything, but if they're about how I look, I get the insanely immature urge to cover my face and tell them to go away.

I voted "sometimes", but I think I am a pretty attractive guy overall. I have a bit of acne, but it's not too noticeable, so whatever. The main detracting flaw about me is probably that I can never really keep my hair in order. But I got a haircut recently, so that makes it a lot easier.

Overall, I have pretty good self-esteem about my looks, I'd say.

My "I-don't-give-a-crap-about-my-appearance-or-anyone-else's" attitude (and possibly my relatively sheltered childhood) has rendered me unable to tell whether someone is attractive or not; I wouldn't know if I'm attractive. People tell me I am every once in a while, but I honestly don't know. I can recognize dog ugly, sure, and I know I'm not dog ugly, but this isn't really the right question to ask someone who can't tell the difference between Brad Pitt and Average Joe.

Last edited:
Eh, sometimes I think I look good, sometimes I think I look awful. :D Damn you, Marks and Spencer mirror, I'll show you! The light in that shop dislikes me, I swear. >.> But uh, I'm pretty happy with my appearance. There are things I like and I don't dwell on the things I don't really like... in fact, I'm not even sure what I don't like. I guess I just sometimes think I look bad, and there are other times I'm really happy with my appearance. I usually manage to reassure myself that I look good or fine, though.

No nt rly. D: I could give you a list of things I don't like about my appearance.

I should go through the "behind the avatar" thread after reading this, and see who is a good judge of their own appearance and who is not. (Tailsy is not)

I dunno. I wouldn't say I'm especially attractive, but I wouldn't think of myself as especially attractive. P=

Apparently my most distinguishing feature is my hair, so I automatically translate 'you're pretty' as 'you have red hair.'

/cynicism

no.

i can't see myself in teh mirror.

Okay, I'm not that ugly. But I don't like to see myself in the mirror anyway. I'm all "Gawd! Is that me? I look horrible!" *Removes mirror* "That's better." I do not use makeup or anything. Wohoo...

I outright avoid looking in mirrors with my glasses on, if that's any indication on how I feel about myself. :[

I look at myself, and I'm like :D. I look attractive, but nobody really shares it with me. I don't know if they even have a crush on me, but that's the thing that counts! :D

I have a friend who said "Oooh, he's cute" when I came on the bus and she saw me, and she told me that she said that.

So, in other words, yeah, I think I'm attractive.

Back
Top Bottom