• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are your other names?

link008: Pokemon websites, from my Pokemon Crater username.

Storm, Earth, and Fire: Just about every forum I join that's not Pokemon-centric, I'll use this if I can.

Shadowfury: I usually use this if the above doesn't fit.

SeedSnatcher: Lurker account. However on one forum I got dragged into posting, but that's an exception.

No nickname in real life.

Pikachu Goddess - Pretty much everywhere that you can post stuff. ;3

Tiger_Jewel0 - For an old, decaying level 77 account on Runescape. (Everyone reading: *points and laughs*)

In real Life
Sean-John: These girls thought my name was John for like, the first week, until I told them. Then they called me Sean-John
Sean: My Real name.

Online:
Potatoes: Something isane I made up after too much caffiene at 1 am
Listeriene Lover: See above
Citolim: Milotic backwards
Lovrina Addict 4ever!!!!: I think Lovrina's kinda hot.

On the not-internet, my name is Sophie, which is a pretty alright name. :D I hate it when people spell it wrong, though. I'm not a shop, so don't call me Shopie, you loony. I also get called Soph, for obvious reasons? My mum also calls me Sophie-Lou, because of my middle name. It... makes me sound like a toilet. D: nooooo

I am, of course, Bluwiikoon on the internet, and I get called Blu, Bluwii and sometimes Blue. I sometimes swap it up a bit, like Koonwiiblu and Blukoony. I also used to be Silver Wind, Suuweycoone and Suuwiikoon, but I don't use them anymore. I think I was Chigarona at some point, too.

HelloClarice in the Sims 2 community and some gay places, Mr Fantastic at a teen forum, Harlequin here and the rest of the Pokémon community, and er, something at FFN. Probably Metamorphmuggle.

Other than Arylett Dawnsborough? Let me think... I don't really go on many other forums and Arylett is my preferred.

I used to use Naxalge Dusksfield though. Naxalge is an anagram of my real name, plus the letter "x". (You know in Kingdom Hearts? The Nobody's names, like Roxas, for example, are anagrams of the names of their former selves plus "x". And I wanted to know what I would be called as a Nobody. Because I'm a loser like that.) Added the "Dusksfield" to contrast with the "Dawnsborough" in Arylett.

And when I was younger, I used to have a plethora of unoriginal names which I can't really remember. (Such as "Autumn Angel" and "Carbuncle 004" for that cute little summon in Final Fantasy.)

Also, I use Arkra de Atnura for my e-mail address. Arkra is a word I made up which means "aura" or "essense". De is Spanish/French for "of". And "Atnura" is the name of the symbol I use to represent myself. (The full name of it being Atnura Mourmedy Charcill, actually. I just call it Atnura for short.) So I suppose you could say that it means "Essence of Arylett's Symbol." or "Aura of Arylett/Me."

Yeah, I'm strange with the way I come up with my names.

Timmy - Since forever.
Purple Moon Boots- Use it on random places and on YouTube. Used to use it here.
Timmicita - On dA and LJ. It's like a nickname my best friend gave me or something and I thought it sounded cool.

But eh, I've had trillions names but I mostly use these three now.

Real Life:

-Monkey... No clue about the origin, my parents just call me that.

Online:

-Emberfan: My friend used to have Blizzardfan, so I chose something similiar, but different.

-Samurai Cow: I don't remember why, he was just a doodle... Bored in Science Class probably...

-Grinning Calamity: Pretty cool, huh? I also just use Grin sometimes, like on Mario Kart Wii.

here are all the nicknames I currently use or have used in the past

#100 (Number 100)
@
Abwayax
abwayaxnemesis
abwayaxkauchaomai
A Maverick Renegade
Atheist Pikachu
Atheist Raichu
Babywax
Binary Man
Dunsparce
Devastar Jormungand
EternalNovember
Flagrant System Error
Fragezeichen
Galacticow
gammaman2009
Halfgallon
Ilbain42
Kauchaomai
Kauchesis
Kick-Ass Probopass
Green2
Marill
Nemesis
Permutation
Professor Glitch
Rogue Skullkraken
Snowball
Snubbixtrainer176
Unownymous
The Spiro Needle
Windows 2000
Wolfgang von Krieg

Yeah I'm pretty much just Mhaladie nowadays. And any other nicknames you can think of for it, mainly Mhal, though I did used to be Mhals on this forum and I wish people called me Mhally because I think it's a good nickname. Also been called Mhalsy by the lovely Dannichu, and I think someone called me Mhalsy Whalsy once.

Other than Mhaladie and its many nicknames, I can also be found on a few places as Stormityne, which was my old nickname on places. (I'm Stormityne on Deviantart and LJ) And, uh, I used to be called Bluefox15 way back when, but that was a loooong time ago. Anyone who remembers me as Bluefox gets a cookie. ;)

I don't really know about names. I have so few of them compared to some people.

I guess I try and use Magenta wherever I can, it's been with me on the internet since forever (originally Magenta-chan but I've grown out of that phase now).

My second choice is normally Hanneda (Or Hannada as a mis-spelling) pretty much taken from a mis-pronunciations of my name once. I still have no idea how I managed it...

The only other one is Hannatama, but I've only used it once. I kinda like it though, I might try and use it more often.

Other than Flazeah, which I think I only use here, my usual online nickname is Flare. I'd be fine with being called Flare or Flaze here. :3

Flazeah is pronounced flay-za, by the way. And on that note, you may call me Flayza also. I might even change the spelling of it to Flayza. But probably not. Eh.

Last edited:
Heh.

Real life:
Liz
Lizzy (only a select few can use that nickname...>>)

Internet:
Ruffled
Ruffy

Haha, I suck.

I have several ridiculous IRL nicknames, all of which my parents use and I'm not telling you what they are. D:!

Online... umm
I'm only Tailsy on here. I generally go as Srebra everywhere else, although on ff.net I use ZheroRuby.

Back
Top Bottom