• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are your other names?

IRL:

Nick the Dick (not one of my favorites, as I'm sure you can tell)
Jappo
Kamikaze
Cho
Ching Chong
Jap
Asian
Gaysian (I'm not really gay)

Yeah...

Online:

IBTG (username is "I beat the game!" on PFU)
Alaph (variations are Alpha, Alfa, etc.)
Alpalophlasm (dunno WTF this dude was high on)

Online:

Pizzus - for sites that don't accept @ :P

@lex - as often as possible

Offline:

Alexander

Alex

Whatever the boys in class come up with next >_< Of course, they are the only ones who call me that :roll:

IRL
Noah.

Noah.

I was here on the old forums, and the forums before that. I had a different name and identity.

I was Mr. Game and Watch.

Jesus irl.

xD

AAANYWAY

IRL:
Zorrers (unless you want your face ripped off and hung on my wall, DON'T call me this.)

Online:
Wind of Darkness- Too much WW at midnight is bad for your health. I use this at TR'sRockin, and at places that are dead now. Created last summer.

Zora of Termina- Self explanitory. Well not quite. It's basically just my first name with "of Termina" at the end because MM rocked and you know it.
Used at: Here, basically. Nowhere else.

Antipathic Zora / AntipathicZora- I only use the latter if I can't use spaces. Again, just my first name with something attached.
Used at:
-With space: Nowhere you've heard of.
-Without space: Gaia and deviantArt.

Stuff I've gotten stuck with online:
Zor (THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON IN EXISTENCE WHO CAN CALL ME THIS)
Darkness (I told him to call me Zora, buuut...)
WoD (I seriously hate it when people abbreviate that >>)

...AAAAND that's about it. :D

WUE(short for "Worst Username Ever", used various places)
Chibs(one of my characters, used for pokemon sites)
Kuzie(another character, used for non-pokemon sites)
Ichigo(yet another character, used for Pokemon sites)
sneasel363(my neopets username, made it when I was very young...)

The Real World:
Justin - Plain and boring, it's my first name. Simple as that.
Nitrogen, Nitro - Yes, people IRL call me by my screen name sometimes. Yes, I answer to it. Yes, I'm a nerd.
*Last Name* - People used to call me by my last name a lot. I wish they still would, actually. It made me feel cool.

The Internets:
XS-Nitrogen, Nitrogen, Nitro - My primary screen name, and derivatives thereof. As for why I chose it... Try saying "XS-Nitrogen" out loud sometime, and maybe you'll get it :D
FrostedDonut - I used to play Jedi Outcast online. People knew me wherever I went, and I don't know why. I'm not even kidding. Even people on the foreign, non-English-speaking servers knew who I was. So when I didn't want attention, I used FrostedDonut. It eventually became my primary name for Tribes, and I still use it once in awhile for variety.

I have other random names I use on the internets, but nothing I stick with for any length of time and/or use consistantly.

Julius: Due to my obsession with the game Castlevania, my friends have decided to call me Julius (the main character's name).
Belmont: Every forum I go to this is my name.
Big Heiser: Due to the fact that I have a little brother (mini-Heiser). Heiser, my last name, simply will not do.

I'm Polarsuku at almost everywhere else but here.

And Dewgong everywhere that I'm not Polarsuku. I will never use Polarsuku here at TCoD though.

All are online...

SK: I know of one person that still calls me this. xD It comes from, a long time ago, before Neopets started going down the drain... my username was long. As it involved the Skull Kids from the Legend of Zelda games, it stuck.
Spiky: The Skull Kid account got frozen, so I assigned new words to "SK"-- and they became Spiky Kitsune, just because I thought it sounded cool. Spiky stuck.
It's also given way to many other names, such as Spikes, Spikemeister, and Spike.
Click: Just a character-name.
The Rawrasaurus: Another character name, sorta.
Ahouji: Of course, here. Stupid + prince. I really like Slowking, so... yeah.

... yes. XD There are others but they're irrelevant.

There's Grim online, and that's it.

Then there's G here, derived from my online persona. Oh, and Johnnylou, for some reason.

In use
RainbowRayquaza - here, Veldrimon, dead Neopets account, most places.
Rainbow - JJH forums. Everyone calls me that anyway.
Jellybean_Dragon - Neopets
Leafeon42 - iGoogle and Neopets

Dead names
Leafeon5 - used to use it for lurking in paintchats
Lugia - used it a very long time ago at Pokemon Dream drawing board
RainbowRattata - an account at somewhere. I forgot the password for it so I re-registered there as RainbowRayquaza.

Real life
Leah - I have no nicknames even though I give hundreds to my friends :(

For me? IRL: Bobby
Wierd made up nicknames: Unocho 3 ( if you write 183 in a weird way, it looks like the letter b lol)
Online name: Bobbyjkl (don't ask me why I add the jkl. I don't know why.)

I almost excusively use Spoon-Fork, which originates from my username Spoon. I adore the pronoucation of Spoon, and the utensil. My original username was Zyronixx, which came from my old adoration of fire (pyro), the letter Z (Zyro), and the other letters I liked. I then became Wolfie, which originates from my adoration of wolves. My username, Oddly Hydraulic, Kay¿ was a parody of my friend, Sarah's phrase: Taste the Freaking Rainbow, Kay?

In real life, I call one of my friends, Lucas, Fish, and in turn he calls me Not Fish.

Back
Top Bottom